BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Latex gloves. Non-slip grip. Reusable. Soft cotton lining. Package includes 2 pairs (4 gloves) CAUTION: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause an allergenic reaction. In the event of an allergic reaction to these latex... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
I like having the arm & gammer latex gloves for cleaning the bathrooms and laundry room.  I use both the small and medium.  This is a great product and they are strong, so that I don't have to be reaching bare hand into things.  It's nice to have them.
LauRen F.
They were VERY small.  Too small for me, but that was my fault.  I should have read the label more closely.  I bought these gloves at Target when they were on sale.  They were a good value and I think I will be able to reuse them many times.
India l.
I keep these on hand all the time. I am always cleaning something and I don’t want my hands getting filthy along the way. And I like my nails to look cute so this is a must. They are affordable and worth it.
Percy P.
Good pair of gloves for doing dishes or cleaning around the house. They are durable and last a long time. I have not done super heavy duty cleaning with these so I'm not sure how it will stand up for those jobs. But  for everyday light cleaning, these gloves are great.
Nadja M.
Stockbridge , GA
I love how durable these gloves are and how they don’t tear easily. Walmart always has these at a reason price and they last long so you don’t have to buy them continuously. I’d buy these gloves again.
Lilian C.
Round Rock, TX
I cannot do house tasks with out gloves to protect my hands. its easy to find in any grocery story, and is very durable. the cons is tat is a little short so to wash shower sometimes water get in.
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
I used to do a lot of housekeeping and I would always have to be asking my boss that the gloves wouldn't last. He tried buying several brands and this was was the one that actually lasted for me
Tina S.
Gainesboro
These gloves are reasonably priced a great value. I'm able to do all my house cleaning with them. They are tough and can withstand spring cleaning and oven cleaning.
Rachelle Y.
Inglis
These gloves are awesome for cleaning. I always use a pair gloves to do the dishes because I always use some bleach in my water and I don’t want the bleach to get on my skin. They are also good for cleaning the grosser areas in your home. I definitely use a pair every time I need to clean the toilets And I also wear these to take out the trash sometimes to.