2 packs of Lipton English Breakfast Black Tea (2g x 20) uploaded by Karina B.

BY LIPTON #21 in Tea

100% Sealed , never opened 2 packs of Lipton English Breakfast Black Tea Discovery Collection Net: 2g x 20 pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I enjoy a daily morning cup of this strong lipton english tea. It's one of my favorite blends. Its robust, rich and savory, taste great with milk and sugar. Its exactly what a breakfast blend should be. It taste fantastic.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea so you'll always see an assortment in our pantry. This is one of the flavors we always have and its very reasonably priced. We usually get it at Meijer because theres almost always a sale. We like to drink the high end tea occasionally but this always does the job.
Jane K.
los angeles
I am a very avid tea drinker but I have to say I can’t recommend Lipton. It tasted good but its one of the teas that really stains. All black teas too but I have noticed that Lipton does cause more stains in my mugs and counters and more importantly teeth. If you don’t drink tea often and are looking for a cheaper brand to just have at home and drink once in a while then this tea brand is not bad for you. Lipton Black Tea
Steve H.
York, PA
It's black tea. I have not really figured out the differences between bags... Maybe the steeping time/quality? Either way this is usually the cheapest option, and I think it tastes great! I have done loose leaf tea, which i can tell a flavor difference, but this is perfect if you don't want to deal with that.
Krystle G.
This tea is potent in the caffeine realm. It will give you the jolt you need! Very flavorful without the usual bitterness of tea.  The price is very reasonable for the taste and quality, as other teas I have tried are not as robust as this brand. I recommend it.
Allison W.
Rockford, MI
I make a cup of tea almost every morning. Out of all the brand I've tried, Lipton is the one I keep going back to. I have tried a variety of flavors and the English Breakfast tea gives me energy for the day without making me jittery. I definitely plan to buy again.
Robin P.
Killeen, TX
If I had to choose T this would definitely be the one that I would reach for. It does have a slight caffeine boost to it which I do appreciate early in the morning and if I need to have a quick pick me up I could just make me a cup of this and I'll be fine
Jessica M.
I absolutely love this brand and flavor of tea. While I am a coffee drinker during the morning, I find this tea a nice alternative from time to time. I actually prefer it as a tea before bed because of the pleasant taste contributing to my ability to relax.
Amber C.
Central, SC
This tea is one of my favorite teas to drink to either start my day or end my day. It tastes fantastic and makes for a great tasting treat before bed or treat to wake up to. I highly recommend this tea to anyone who is looking for a tea to start trying.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
This stuff is so yummy! I drink a cup of hot tea every night!! This one is super yummy!! I add some honey and some lemon to make it even better!! I like the cute little tea bags and it does not take too long to sift!! I enjoy it a lot & recommend it!!