BY LIPTON #47 in Tea

100% Sealed , never opened 2 packs of Lipton English Breakfast Black Tea Discovery Collection Net: 2g x 20 pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley B.
Washington Court House, OH
I really enjoy the English Black Breakfast tea as a delicious alternative to coffee to get my mornings started. I find that it is very affordable and while I have only tried it once I am sure I will use it again in the future. Much better price and quality than other comparable teas that I have tried. i will recommend this to others
Anna M.
Leesburg, VA
I love tea in general. I drink at least one cup of tea a day. This tea is really inexpensive, and tastes best when having it along side a pastry or sandwich. I think the company needs to up their game in packaging, but overall the tea is delish! I would recommend it!
Paige R.
Evans, GA
I love English breakfast tea and this brand does it perfectly! It's get because it's far less expensive than pricier versions. Great deal and great taste!
Lexi P.
South Dakota
I drink this in the morning and automatically feel more awake and energized
Allison W.
Washington, DC
I make a cup of tea almost every morning. Out of all the brand I've tried, Lipton is the one I keep going back to. I have tried a variety of flavors and the English Breakfast tea gives me energy for the day without making me jittery. I definitely plan to buy again.
amanda w.
North Brunswick , NJ
I only had ice tea once when I was younger and at first I didn't want to try but when I did, I tried this brand it was amazing and tasted sweet but not overly sweet but just right. I love the flavor of it and you should give it a try.
Jane K.
los angeles
I am a very avid tea drinker but I have to say I can’t recommend Lipton. It tasted good but its one of the teas that really stains. All black teas too but I have noticed that Lipton does cause more stains in my mugs and counters and more importantly teeth. If you don’t drink tea often and are looking for a cheaper brand to just have at home and drink once in a while then this tea brand is not bad for you. Lipton® Serve Hot or Iced Tea Bags
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Rayana W.
New Orleans
I'm not a tea person so I drink this when I'm cold or sick and it never fails to make me feel better. It's very soothing and adding some sugar and/or cream makes it perfect and smoothing.
Steve H.
York, PA
It's black tea. I have not really figured out the differences between bags... Maybe the steeping time/quality? Either way this is usually the cheapest option, and I think it tastes great! I have done loose leaf tea, which i can tell a flavor difference, but this is perfect if you don't want to deal with that.