2 packs of Lipton English Breakfast Black Tea (2g x 20) uploaded by Karina B.

BY LIPTON

100% Sealed , never opened 2 packs of Lipton English Breakfast Black Tea Discovery Collection Net: 2g x 20 pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jane K.
los angeles
I am a very avid tea drinker but I have to say I can’t recommend Lipton. It tasted good but its one of the teas that really stains. All black teas too but I have noticed that Lipton does cause more stains in my mugs and counters and more importantly teeth. If you don’t drink tea often and are looking for a cheaper brand to just have at home and drink once in a while then this tea brand is not bad for you. Lipton Black Tea
Steve H.
York, PA
It's black tea. I have not really figured out the differences between bags... Maybe the steeping time/quality? Either way this is usually the cheapest option, and I think it tastes great! I have done loose leaf tea, which i can tell a flavor difference, but this is perfect if you don't want to deal with that.
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I enjoy a daily morning cup of this strong lipton english tea. It's one of my favorite blends. Its robust, rich and savory, taste great with milk and sugar. Its exactly what a breakfast blend should be. It taste fantastic.
Krystle G.
This tea is potent in the caffeine realm. It will give you the jolt you need! Very flavorful without the usual bitterness of tea.  The price is very reasonable for the taste and quality, as other teas I have tried are not as robust as this brand. I recommend it.
Allison W.
Washington, DC
I make a cup of tea almost every morning. Out of all the brand I've tried, Lipton is the one I keep going back to. I have tried a variety of flavors and the English Breakfast tea gives me energy for the day without making me jittery. I definitely plan to buy again.
Jessica M.
I absolutely love this brand and flavor of tea. While I am a coffee drinker during the morning, I find this tea a nice alternative from time to time. I actually prefer it as a tea before bed because of the pleasant taste contributing to my ability to relax.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
This stuff is so yummy! I drink a cup of hot tea every night!! This one is super yummy!! I add some honey and some lemon to make it even better!! I like the cute little tea bags and it does not take too long to sift!! I enjoy it a lot & recommend it!!
amanda w.
N Brunswick, NJ
I only had ice tea once when I was younger and at first I didn't want to try but when I did, I tried this brand it was amazing and tasted sweet but not overly sweet but just right. I love the flavor of it and you should give it a try.
Chelsea C.
Macedonia
I love iced tea. And I really like this tea. It’s that hot or iced when it’s cold like it is now it’s really good hot with a splash of cream even it’s a little expensive wish it was cheaper but I still buy it if that says anything
Somia C.
Beaver Falls, PA
I definitely like this black tea. I'm not really a person who added sugar her coffee or tea. So even without sugar it taste really good. (To me at least). I have different kinds and I pretty much like them all. I definitely would buy again. Definitely recommend.