MakeupYves Saint Laurent
2 Pack - Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-in-Stick Lipstick, No09 Nude In Private, 015 oz

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 3365440197831Product Description Made with 65% oils, the deeply hydrating texture of Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-in-Stick Lipstick instantly melts into your lips, providing a pop of color, instant hydration, total...

How pigmented is this lipstick ?
Start your review of 2 Pack - Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-in-Stick Lipstick, No.09 Nude In Private, 0.15 oz!
Ayde R.
Review for: 3 Pack - Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-in-Stick Lipstick, No.09 Nude In Private, 0.15 oz
This beautiful lipstick comes in shiny brass package with YSL written all around the lid. I use it almost daily. I simply apply it on the lips and it last almost the whole day. The color is beautiful pink💞 It instantly hydrates lips making them shiny. The more I use it the healthier my lips get because it has 6 oils for six benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. It smells like fresh mango. Wearing this lipstick makes me feel glamorous, powerful and ready for anything 💓 This lipstick is worth having. 😄👍
Anamaria G.
New Castle, DE
2 Pack - Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-in-Stick Lipstick, No.09 Nude In Private, 0.15 oz uploaded by Anamaria G.
The most luxurious feeling lipstick that I own. This is more on the expensive side but is totally worth every penny! First let’s talk about the packaging, it’s really eye catching and elegant! The product in it is a decent amount and glides on your lips smoothly. The shade N9 is subtle nude with “your lips but better” effect. It leaves lips super moisturized and shiny 🧚🏻‍♀️💕
Klara K.
Budapest
2 Pack - Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-in-Stick Lipstick, No.09 Nude In Private, 0.15 oz uploaded by Klara K.
Review for: 4 Pack - Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-in-Stick Lipstick, No.09 Nude In Private, 0.15 oz
I love this lipstick! My lips get so dry throughout the day and I've been looking for a product that will hydrate my lips plus give it some color. First I got one for my mom as a gift and she loved it, so I ended up purchasing it for myslef. It has gorgeous colors to choose from and I picked this specific one because I think it's perfect for the summer. It goes well for the evening and daytime make-ups.
Saskia D.
Great gloss, lasts long! Just the smell makes me nauscious... don’t know if it is just me. Love the packaging, very chic. I use this weekly, mostly if I go out because this is a high end product. Would recommend this!
nini K.
New castle, DE
[product:2-pack-yves-saint-laurent-rouge-volupte-shine-oil-in-stick-lipstick,-no.09-nude-in-private,-0.15-oz] is peachy nude shade with brown undertone. The finish of the lipstick is glossy yet creamy. It feels very light on the lips and feels like you are not wearing any lipstick at all. The formula is sheer obviously yet pigmented enough to cover lips in a single swipe.Even after layering the lipstick it does not feel heavy on the lips at all. Recommended!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...