BeautyHairHair Styling Toolswet brush
2 PACK - Women's Pro Epic Professional Quick Dry Hair Brush

2 PACK - Women's Wet Brush Pro Epic Professional Quick Dry Hair Brush

2 PACK - Women's Wet Brush Pro Epic Professional Quick Dry Hair Brush - Brush your wet hair anywhere easily with the Epic Professional Quick Dry Brush from Wet Brush. The Wet Brush set out on a mission to conquer the horrible issue of detangling hair without the tears or damage. They created a unique brush with IntelliFlex bristles that effortlessly run through hair and detangles wet or dry hair without pulling or tugging.

2 PACK - Get 2 of Women's Wet Brush Pro Epic Professional Quick Dry Hair Brush.; Heat resistant to 450 degrees. HeatFlex bristles are heat resistant and super flexible to gently detangle while blow drying. Curved shape hugs head for extreme comfort. Perfect for treatment application.; Works on wet or dry hair. The faster way to dry your hair. Vented design allows for faster airflow, speeding drying time.; UNISEX - Men or women hair brush.

How does this work on thin hair?
How long does it last with thick hair??
Does it really work ?
Start your review of 2 PACK - Women's Wet Brush Pro Epic Professional Quick Dry Hair Brush!
Azucena C.
2 PACK - Women's Wet Brush Pro Epic Professional Quick Dry Hair Brush uploaded by Azucena C.
Purchased at: Amazon
My daughter gave me this brush because I love how it leaves her hair when she uses the dryer, it makes it very fast and leaves it without freezing ... I am excited to use it
Hannah A.
Rexburg, ID
2 PACK - Women's Wet Brush Pro Epic Professional Quick Dry Hair Brush uploaded by Hannah A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Looooovvvveee Wet hair brushes. I made my mom and sisters buy them after my first brush. This professional detangler makes such a huge difference in my hair routine. I really do feel like it helps my hair dry and style quicker. If it ever breaks I’ll for sure buy another
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my brush! My favorite feature is the way it contours to my scalp to give it a gentle massage ❤️ vents allow my hair to dry quicker and I love using this when I blow out my hair straight!! Very satisfied with these brushes. 💯 I do recommend these, especially to the long hair girls!
Amanda D.
Trumbull, CT
My all time favorite brush!! It leaves my hair so smooth and soft. Gets rid of tangles without any pain! I use it in the shower and on dry hair. I live by this!
Sierra W.
This is my go to brush, it creates great clumps for curls, the price is perfect, really cheap, I get the same clumps as I do with a denman brush, and detangle hair is a breeze with these, I highly recommend
Evelynn  F.
Defiance, OH
I have one in my shower and one in my dresser! This brush is great for wet of dry hair! Really helps with tangles! This is the only brush my daughter allows me to use on her!
Tabatha  M.
Shelbyville, IN
Fabulousness this brush has been a game changer for drying my hair! I have lots of long hair and this cuts drying time in a fraction of time. So much that I got both my daughters one I definitely recommend and will always keep a spare.
Eliana N.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know how I lived my entire life without this brush. My hair would be fuller and longer if I had found this brush years ago. This doesn't tug or rip the hair! It's PERFECT for curly tangly hair. I will never use another brush again. It's the absolute best brush! So many of my friends/family have purchased this brush because of my review of it!
Michele  P.
Carmel, NY
I like these wet brushes. It detangles my hair nicely and gently. Mine has a bit more firm bristles then usual and I prefer it that way. I use it everyday. Wet or dry. I real like it and would recommend
Leah B.
I love this brush! It detangles wonderfully and it always gets all of the knots out! This brush is such high quality, I am very satisfied with this brush and I highly recommend this to anyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...