Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetVanquish
2 Pack - Headache Relief with Caffeine Caplets 100 ea

2 Pack - Vanquish Headache Relief with Caffeine Caplets 100 ea

by Vanquish

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 359556151101Vanquish is for anyone who experiences frequent recurring headaches. Our extra-strength effective formula works fast and provides long lasting headache relief. Fight tough headaches with our two powerful pain...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - Vanquish Headache Relief with Caffeine Caplets 100 ea!
Chantal H.
2 Pack - Vanquish Headache Relief with Caffeine Caplets 100 ea uploaded by Chantal H.
I was so happy to try these I wanted to write a review right away! The 2 Pack - Vanquish Headache Relief with Caffeine Caplets 100 ea worked very well for me anytime I had any type of headache, muscle aches, backache, shoulder pain also so great for menstrual pain! I only would take one and it did the job for myself 👏🙋‍♀️ I would definitely recommend this brand for your pain needs!
Chere H.
Pawhuska, OK
2 Pack - Vanquish Headache Relief with Caffeine Caplets 100 ea uploaded by Chere H.
“I received Vanquish Digital Headache Brand Pain Reliever from PINCHme for free in exchange for my honest review.” These capsules were easy to take & gentle on my stomach! They definitely help with headache pain after a long day on the computer!
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,196 reviews
I have horrible migraines and have suffered with them from the age of 8. I usually take Excedrin Migraine when I have a bad migraine and it’s hit or miss. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. I wanted to try something other than Excedrin Migraine. My mother purchased Vanquish. However, when I took it during a migraine I didn’t feel much of a difference. The two medications contain the same ingredients (Asprin, Tylenol and Caffeine). I will stick with what I know and that’s Excedrin. I would not purchase another bottle of Vanquish.
Gina R.
Liverpool, NY
2 Pack - Vanquish Headache Relief with Caffeine Caplets 100 ea uploaded by Gina R.
I'm no stranger to a wicked headache. Headaches so bad it feels like my eye could fly out of my head at any minute. Headaches even regular Botox injections can't touch. RX treatments scare me. OTC treatments leave me with jitters and a caffeine "buzz" that makes me just as uncomfortable as the headache does. Enter Vanquish Digital Headache. Now, don't let the name fool you. Yes, this product is AMAZING at getting rid of those wicked headaches that we all know too well since the start of the pandemic where we are all starting at screens all day. This will get rid of those headaches (even at the awful 10+ stage) in as little as 30 minutes! I love how the combo of ingredients (caffeine, acetaminophen, asprin) quickly gets my head feeling normal again. The caffeine is a lower dose than other OTC's on the market, but it works very well and you don't feel like you drank 2 pots of coffee after. No more jitters! While I have taken these often for the digital headaches, I've also taken them for run of the mill headaches and even migraines! This stuff works for all types of headaches and it works WELL! These tablets are easy to swallow, get to work quick and really stomp out any type of headache they are up against! 10/10 reccomend! 2 Pack - Vanquish Headache Relief with Caffeine Caplets 100 ea
Justice S.
After trying VANQUISH® DIGITAL HEADACHE™ Brand Pain Reliever and I would repurchase this brand. It did what it suppose to do and Helped with my headache. Definitely recommend.
Howard D.
Surprise, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
VANQUISH DIGITAL HEADACHE tablets are really helpful. I am frequent user of mobile and other digital devices, and I often suffer from headaches, strain, and fatigue. I just wish it was caffeine free.
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
This really does work. It works great on regular headaches but it also helps on migraines. My youngest son gets migraines all the time and he was getting one and so I gave this to him and it worked. It also worked when my husband had a migraine. Regardless of the headache, it works and I would definitely recommend it.

Looking for your answer?