2 Pack Tylenol Extra Strength 50 packets of 2 tablets 500mg. 100 Tablets Per Box

BY TYLENOL #2 in Vitamins & Supplements

Tylenol Extra Strength Caplets see more...

Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Mae M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Recently I was having to fly home and I woke up with a horrible cold. Fever, sore throat, runny/stuffy nose. My boyfriend made me breakfast and gave me a extra strength tylenol. I usually don't take tylenol since my family has always just take alieve or advil. After a hot shower and the tylenol kicking in, I made a 5 hour journey back home. As soon as I got home I was running fever again and starting to feel bad but it got me through my flight until I could get back home and take some more meds. Moral of the story is this stuff can really work and make you feel like you can get through your day, or at least 5 hours in my case.
🎀Madison🎀 K.
Cromwell, CT
Tylenol...you can't go wrong. I always pick up one of these when I'm in the store and stock up because you can never have enough. I throw some in my purse and have them with me at all times. I find it works better and faster than Advil! I definetly recommend!
Madeline C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Honestly I use to have huge migraines, I have a specific medication to use when I get them, but I found out that as soon as I feel a headache coming I take two of these and it will go away in the matter of 10 minutes. I haven’t had a migraine in 2 years every since I found out this little trick but it only works with this brand. Other brands I’ve used to try to do the same thing with it won’t work and I ended up having to use my medication.
Brianna Y.
Phenix City, AL
This product helps so much. As a woman, during menstral, Tylenol is heaven-sent. It works quickly for me, relieving the pain so that I can actually enjoy my day. Even during pregancy, when I had a large ovarian cyst, Tylenol was a great resource. It helped me to be able to relax my muscles and not have to bare with the pain while waiting for the cyst to shrink. It is reare that I do use medication, but Tylenol is always in my home.
Jacquelyn K.
I always keep Tylenol on hand. As soon as my headache begins I take Tylenol and I feel better in no time. Compared to other products like it I think this is the best. The cost isn’t high and it’s easy to find anywhere.
Daniella D.
When I had my wisdom teeth taken out, the pain medication the dentist gave me were way to strong for me.. So I ended up having to make a trip to Walmart to buy these. They work wonders let me tell you.. For me the ABSOLUTE BEST thing is that they don’t give me not one side effect.💯
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I reach for this product whenever I have a really bad migraine. As a college student with a full time job, I'm frequently stressed out and have really bad head pains. This product is affordable and easy to find online or in-stores, so it's a safe bet for anyone who is looking for fairly cheap pain relief. It is pretty long lasting but I like to consume it sparingly since it probably isn't very good for your body in the long run.
Crystal M.
Bakersfield
Absolutely helps hands down when I'm having any type of pain. Very effective and I prefer to use Tylenol because it always works unlike some other brands may not always take care of the pain completely I don't even have to worry about that with extra strength Tylenol!
Freddricka L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Tylenol Extra Strength is my go-to medicine for quick pain relief. I have headaches quite frequently so I always keep Tylenol Extra Strength in my purse. I like that it can be found almost anywhere and that it is not that expensive. I am not sure if they have gelcaps or not, but if so that is even better. I usually get pain relief with 30 minutes when I take these.