BY TRIM

Buy on Walmart
Brooke M.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these tweezers for anything from slivers to pulling out fine hairs when plucking my eye brows. They have a nice grip on the handle so they don't get sweaty and fall out of my hand. they are sharp enough on the ends to grab small hairs or whatever they need to grab to pull out. They are affordable and easy to use!
Lupita G.
Mercedes, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always buy this pack because I like to have choices when I pluck my eyebrows. I especially like to isle the one that is slant because I feel I can get more hair to pluck out. I know that there are plenty different ones but if you always loose them you know you have an extra one until I can go buy another pack.
Trisha Z.
Osceola, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that these have grips making them easy to hold onto. My only complaint is sometimes nails get caught inside and I have to take the bottom sleeve off to get them out. I also bought a set for my dad. He is elderly and has trouble with grabbing things with his hands. He uses these easily.
Layla T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The slant tip works very well in trying to get those small hairs, but the one complaint I have is that they don't fit very well into my hand, so I feel like I'm fumbling for something and end up using two hands just to stabilize the tweezers. It can lead to hair not being pulled.
Hanna G.
Rockville Centre
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This item worked much better than I expected. I would definitely buy it again. I have  combination oily and dry skin.  It was definitely easy to apply and very easy to use. I would definitely tired Recommend it to others who are looking for to
Linda F.
Saint Louis, MO
I feel these trimmers are very strong and cut your toenails well.  My nails are thick so I do file them after cutting.  I like that the nail is maintained inside the tool so that pieces of nail do not fall on the floor while using.  Good product
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would definitely recommend this! They love it! It was not expensive and they enjoy it after a long day! Wow I really would like to buy this product again! Thank you so much! This compares greatly to other products
Sam F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the two pack so that I could use two at the same time because I use it for my eyebrows and I look like a man so I need to pluck them fast so they don't grow back
Jill H.
San Antonio, TX
These tweezers lasted me almost two years before the plastic coating broke and fell off. They did the trick pretty well. Over time they (as most do) lost their ability to really grip the small hairs but overall I was very pleased with them. They were very reasonably priced.
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so used to an old pair of Loving Care tweezers that once I bought these it's taking me a minute to get used to them . I love that the grip is colored in this case purple ( my Lakers ) . Yes I'd definetly buy this brand again .