MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerTommy Bahama
2 Pack - St Barts Eau De Parfum Spray For Women 340 oz

2 Pack - Tommy Bahama St Barts Eau De Parfum Spray For Women 3.40 oz

by Tommy Bahama

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 603531784083ST. BARTS women's perfume was launched by the designer house of TOMMY BAHAMA in 2007. This women's fragrance possesses a blend of Sparkling Lime, Hibiscus Nectar, Sea Spray, Frangipani Breeze, Bougainvillea Vine,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - Tommy Bahama St Barts Eau De Parfum Spray For Women 3.40 oz!
Cherish L.
This is my daily perfume! I love the Clean fragrance. This perfume has a calming coconut with a citrus splash.
Hanna S.
Big Rapids , MI
Literally get complimented on this every time I wear it. I keep a plastic bottle version from the drugstore in my car and I love it. It smells so good and everyone compliments it when I wear it!! Not too strong or faux smelling either and relatively affordable!!

Looking for your answer?