MakeuptheBalm
2 Pack - Betty-Lou Manizer 03 oz

2 Pack - theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer 0.3 oz

by theBalm

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 681619700675Product description This all-in-one bronzer, shadow, and shimmer uses mica to diffuse light so your skin looks softer and younger while adding subtle warmth. Now you can achieve that bronzed-goddess look you've been...

What is this products sole purpose. I love the brand and it’s packaging but is this a contour powder or bronzer?theBalm - Mary-Lou Manizer, 0.3 oz.
Start your review of 2 Pack - theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer 0.3 oz!
Angie G.
Review for: 2 Pack - theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer 0.3 oz
I love using this as a bronzer, it has such a pretty shimmer to it. It can be a multiple use product. This bronzer lasted me a while and it has a lot of pigmentation. It goes on the skin so nice, when I use this bronzer I aim for a more dewy look rather than matte.
Courtney M.
Purchased at: eBay
Review for: 2 Pack - theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer 0.3 oz
This is an amazing highlight for brown girls. You can build it to make it intense or just go light to have subtle glow. One of the first highlighters I ever used and liked for my skin tone years ago and I still use it to this day. It’s definitely too dark for more fair skin but if you’re medium deep to deep dark give it a try!
Vanesa P.
Laufenburg
2 Pack - theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer 0.3 oz uploaded by Vanesa P.
Review for: 3 Pack - theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer 0.3 oz
The product itself has a very good quality. I love the formula and it looks pretty. It just is very dark. For now it‘s nothing for me but I‘ll give it a shot in summer again.
sarah H.
Anfield, Liverpool
Review for: 2 Pack - theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer 0.3 oz
Sometimes I enjoy this other times I hate it. I find it expensive. If my foundation is dark enough I feel this sits on nicely with a lovely glow. But if my foundation is too light then this just makes my face look dirty. Would reccomend still just to the right skin type.
Andrada A.
Review for: 2 Pack - theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer 0.3 oz
Perfect bronzer for a medium complexion, has a satin finish that shows as a hydrated youthfull sun kissed face, the color is perfect having the right amount of red and orange to look natural, very long lasting on the skin, very pigmented , very good price cheap i would say for the amazing quality.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa Marie O.
Pearl River, NY
il y a 2 ans
Aly B. il y a 2 ans
It’s a bronzer with a glowy shimmer. I’ll use a matte bronzer to contour with this all over the face. It’s gorgeous