2-Pack Super Soothie Pacifiers

by Avent

These Avent pacifiers are made of hospital-grade silicone for maximum comfort and durability. Avent 2-pack super soothie pacifiers Specially-designed nipple promotes healthy development of teeth and gums 1-piece construction BPA free Ages 3M+ Hand wash...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2-Pack Super Soothie Pacifiers!
EMMA V.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Target
I like this pacifiers for my baby boy very good I like very recommend the price it’s very affordable
Marlenie C.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Excelente producto y muy buena calidad . Mi hijo de apenas dos meses desde que tenía un mes lo amó.
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
These are the pacifiers that the hospital used for both of my babies.... yet neither one seems to like pacifiers at all. Even though my kids never consistently used them, I liked these because they were one solid piece. It’s a great product- just not one my kids ended up using.
Stephanie R.
Richmond hill , ON
My daughter took to this pacifier almost immediately after delivery and she has loved them her entire first year of life. Maybe a little too much? But they are great nonetheless. They make her feel comforted and they are designed not to interrupt the development of the mouth and teeth. Love them.

Looking for your answer?