BY SUAVE #4 in Shampoo

This product tames the toughest knots and tangles. It makes combing through a cinch. Hair will be soft with no more tangles. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested formula is tear free and hypoallergenic. Alcohol free. see more...

• Does this really untangle hair? Anyone ever use it on curly hair?7 Answers
  • Does this weigh the hair down or make it greasy?4 Answers
  • My daughter has super long and tangly hair..has anyone tried this...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla D.
American Fork, UT
Not even going to joke, I saw the picture of this stuff and just started smiling. I love this stuff, the smell is amazing and it doesn't make my hair greasy or oily like adult detanglular does., AND IT WORKS
However if you are like me and want to know what you are pouting in and on your body the ingredients on this are definitely the best and do have some ingredients  known for drying hair of nutrients.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My son has morning time cowlicks almost every morning. I was originally dumping water in his head and brushing to lay his hair down. I even fought with hair spray, hair gel, mousse, you name it. My husband bought a bottle of this and low and behold it works best for getting his hair to lay down in the mornings before school. He has straight hair so he doesnt need it for detangling purposes but still an awesome product. My favorite part: it doesnt make his hair greasy or oily looking or feeling.
Angie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter has long, thin hair and it tangles super easily.  We use the Suave Kids Apple Detangler Spray every day.  I spray her hair down every morning before fixing her hair for the day and after bath time to make sure no tangles remain.  We like the scent.  It smells like you just bit into a granny smith apple or something.  I like the fact that I can save a little more money by getting the 2 pack.  We will continue to use the Suave Kids Detangler Spray
¥oung D.
La Puente
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know people normally use this product for kids but I myself use it and I just think it's amazing I know you're not supposed to brush your hair when it's wet but when I'm in a rush and have to leave I put this on my hair especially on the bottom of my hair cause it's really weak and has split ends because of a bad hair cut a unlicensed family member decided they wanted to do on me but I use it all over my head but a lot more on the ends to prevent any more damage and breakage from happening while I'm brushing and I have to say it works really well i practically just glide my brush right through my hair no pain and no breakage
Demi L.
Palm Bay , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is OK. My son has very curly hair and often get tangled and that’s the reason why I bought this product in the first place. When I used it on his hair it did tangled his hair somewhat but then it became sticky kind of. Not a really good feeling after trying to come at out. Any even though it smells good in the beginning when you first spray onto the hair I guess because of the stickiness it starts to smell funny afterwards. The product is good when you’re on the go I need something fast but I wouldn’t recommend to everyone. If you are on a budget this product would be good for you. If youCan go over budget then don’t buy this
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this in my adult hair for tangles, it get them out with ease. It smells amazing and it lasts all day. Its my go to product after being at the beach and I have wind blown hair and tangles, it freshens up your hair. It also works awesome for the little ones with fine, sensitive hair. I recommend this product.
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Almost all of suave brand products are awesome but for the kid products, I absolutely LOVE them all especially their detangler. The smell is terrific, it works wonders at removing tangles (even on those curly headed babes like my kiddos),and as usual, the price is right on. Keep up the awesomeness suave!
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even those the Suave Smoothers 2-in-1 leaves my children’s hair really soft & manageable, I still like to use this detangling spray for extra softness AND the great green apple scent that last and lasts. Great quality, super low price, and recommended for all children. You can find it at Walmart.
Melissa C.
SPRINGVILLE, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would highly recommend this detangler spray for your kids. I've noticed works best for the price compared to others due to helps detangler the hair well and maintain a healthy shine. You can get it at walmart that's where I get mine. My daughter lives it for all the nice smells too
Jessica M.
Mount Gilead, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter's hair is long and very coarse. She's 10 and is a little bit of a tomboy so its hard for her to keep her hair brushed and tangle free. But with Suave apple detangler it makes it easy to get the tangles out. Just spray and comb through and it smells amazing.
Brenda S.
Pocatello, ID
Does this really untangle hair? Anyone ever use it on curly hair?
Bobbie W.
Geary , NB
My daughter has super long and tangly hair..has anyone tried this and would you recommend it ? I am currently using the L'oreal kids detangler but not finding it very helpful at all!
Martha H.
Any other adults out there use this?
Katie B.
Does this weigh the hair down or make it greasy?