GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSTREET KITCHEN
(2 Pack) Japanese Teriyaki Chicken Asian Scratch Kit, 9 oz

(2 Pack) Street Kitchen Japanese Teriyaki Chicken Asian Scratch Kit, 9 oz

by STREET KITCHEN

Enjoy a delicious meal in minutes with this Street Kitchen Japanese Teriyaki Chicken Asian Scratch Kit. Inspired by food trucks that serve 100 percent authentic street food from around the world, it has three individual packages that contain...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (2 Pack) Street Kitchen Japanese Teriyaki Chicken Asian Scratch Kit, 9 oz!
Whitney P.
Taylor, PA
(2 Pack) Street Kitchen Japanese Teriyaki Chicken Asian Scratch Kit, 9 oz uploaded by Whitney P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I decided to try this as I was looking for something different to make for dinner. I usually have meat and veggies figured out but sauces/seasonings are where I struggle the most. I made this following the directions apart from using white rice instead of jasmine and adding a little bit of sesame oil to the rice. It came out amazing. It had so much flavor and it made for a quick and easy dinner. I will definitely be buying this again.
Kristina M.
I don’t think I’ve had one I didn’t like. This and every packages is extremely easy to use. The price is usually under $3. Then ingredients alone would be worth quadruple that if you weren’t used to cooking in a particular style.

Looking for your answer?