BY ONYX PROFESSIONAL #68 in Nail Treatments

Onyx Professional Stop The Bite is the best nail biting deterrent polish and thumb sucking cure on the market today. It provides a quick and easy remedy to ending that annoying nail biting habit for both adults and children. The harmless bitter taste of polish will quickly remind anyone not to put their fingers in their mouth. Its special formulation also stimulates nail growth so nails can stay looking fresh and healthy. see more...

• I've been biting my nails ever since I was little I reall...2 Answers
  • Is there a minimum age this product can be used on? (E.g....1 Answers
  • How is this product. I recently started biting my nails f...2 Answers
2 Pack Stop The Bite Nail Biting & Thumb Sucking Deterrent Nail Polish by Onyx Professional
Buy on Amazon
nancy l.
Ordered this to get my toddler to stop sucking her fingers and within a week she had stopped completely. I thought it would be much harder for her to stop but this really gives a bad taste if you put your fingers in your mouth love it!!
Teria L.
Davenport, IA
I have constantly bite my nails since I was younger and want to grow them out ! Does this really work? And can it be put under a coat of actual polish?!
Jas. J.
How is this product. I recently started biting my nails from the stress of school. I stopped but then started again smh. Is this a great way to completely stop biting your nails I tried lots of things and can't seems to stop.
Karolina B.
Tyler, TX
I've been biting my nails ever since I was little I really want to stop but it's so hard! Will this help?
Safiya R.
Odenton, MD
Is there a minimum age this product can be used on? (E.g., does the label state "not recommended for children under the age of..."?)
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Does this product really work because I have a very bad habit of biting my nails?