BeautyEyeEyelinerStila
2 Pack - Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, Graphite 001 oz

2 Pack - Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, Graphite 0.01 oz

by Stila

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 094800346666Our bestselling Smudge Sticks are now available in an array of matte, shimmer and pop hues that hold tight. Made with a cocktail of moisturizing ingredients, including vitamin E, color glides on smooth (no tugging or...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, Graphite 0.01 oz!
Dawn B.
Springport, MI
Review for: 6 Pack - Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, Graphite 0.01 oz
I've used many other brands throughout the years but I have to say this one is definitely a favorite of mine.
Cassidy N.
Camp Hill
Review for: 2 Pack - Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, Graphite 0.01 oz
I really like this liner. It glides on smoothly and has a great pigment. It does smudge out nicely too but sometimes it bleeds a bit more than I would like for being waterproof. Over a good buy for the price.
Renee Z.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 2 Pack - Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, Graphite 0.01 oz
I have tried do many eyeliners and keep coming back to this one. It goes on smoothly and stays on all day without smudging
Maribel L.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: 2 Pack - Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, Graphite 0.01 oz
It's okay if you're using it to go out. It comes off when you curl your lashes. It's simple to use glides on nicely.
Yessie D.
Sparks, NV
Review for: 6 Pack - Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, Graphite 0.01 oz
Love this stuff!! I have small eyelids so my eyeliners tend to smear all over my eyelid. But this one stays on all day!! And doesn’t end up all over my eyelids
Melissa A.
Bandon, OR
Review for: 6 Pack - Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, Graphite 0.01 oz
Love this eyeliner. Best one for me it’s pretty much what I use for my eyes. It goes on smooth and has a retractable pencil so no sharpening and no wood poking my eyes out when it’s low just twist so easy to use and product works great and stays on all day.
Aaliya D.
Vaughan, ON
2 Pack - Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, Graphite 0.01 oz uploaded by Aaliya D.
Review for: 6 Pack - Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, Graphite 0.01 oz
Personally stila has my favorite eyeliners. I feel like the tip is always amazing, and easy to apply. I recommend this from beginners to makeup artists. The packaging is super cute and the pigmentation is amazing!
Meg M.
A bit stiff, need a brush to blend. I don’t wear eyeliner every day, but this one lasts and doesn’t fade or run on the occasions that I do wear it

Looking for your answer?