Skin CareFacial SkincareLip Balms & TreatmentsStila
2 Pack - Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Cream, Petunia 015 oz

2 Pack - Stila Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Cream, Petunia 0.15 oz

by Stila

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 094800003507Product description Stila's lipstick and blush-in-one proves irresistible. Nongreasy, this creamy, sheer tint adds an natural glow to the cheeks while lips bloom with fresh, radiant color.A mini mirrored-compact makes...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - Stila Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Cream, Petunia 0.15 oz!
Carly H.
Sevierville, TN
2 Pack - Stila Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Cream, Petunia 0.15 oz uploaded by Carly H.
Review for: 2 Pack - Stila Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Cream, Petunia 0.15 oz
This is a great cream blush for people trying to stear clear of powders. very effective, easy to blend. would love to have it with some sort of gentle scent! but overall very satisfied with this product.
Angie B.
doubles as both cheek and lips. amazing very girly color. easy to apply and i love the small package it fits right in my small purses.. i highly recommend it.
Jennifer A.
Chamblee, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 3 Pack - Stila Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Cream, Petunia 0.15 oz
I buy this product over and over again. I discovered it 5 years ago when I was getting married and haven’t strayed. I enjoy cream blush for the simple fact that it blends well with my skin and looks radiant and natural! For a while the kids were coming apart at the hinges from the bottom of the pot, but it seems a quality issue that they have resolved. Overall, love this product and will continue using until I find another product that can beat it!

Looking for your answer?