BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAustralian Gold
2 Pack SPF 30 Spray Gel Sunscreen with Bronzer

2 Pack SPF 30 Spray Gel Sunscreen with Bronzer

by Australian Gold

This water resistant sunscreen will help protect your skin from sunburns while leaving your skin smooth and bronzed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack SPF 30 Spray Gel Sunscreen with Bronzer!
Sydney R.
Jamesburg, NJ
2 Pack SPF 30 Spray Gel Sunscreen with Bronzer uploaded by Sydney R.
I love this because it gives me a natural bronze glow while still protecting my skin! I would always recommend getting the highest spf possible and putting it over your regular sunscreen for extra protection. Australian Gold SPF 30 Spray Gel with Bronzer
Rebecca S.
West Chester, OH
2 Pack SPF 30 Spray Gel Sunscreen with Bronzer uploaded by Rebecca S.
My ultimate favorite sunscreen! This product has the bronzer in it so you instantly have a slight tan! I’m very pale and usually burn but not with this product. I’ve never been so tan in my life! I just purchased 3 more bottles for my upcoming trip to Belize!
Jessica T.
Tampa
Love the smell and bronze it gives me. It never missing giving me the tan I love. My go to tanning spray.
Kim C.
Middletown, DE
This product works and always gives me a great 2-3 day tan look almost after one day of use!! I’m never without a bottle at the beach
Shannon H.
Seems to work well. I like the smell. I find it easier to spray in to my hand and then put on my body. When I spray directly on my body it seems to splatter a little. The only con is that it will tint or color white/light clothing. I have a white cover up that got ruined by wearing this sunscreen. I also don’t wear with a white swimsuit.
Joseph G.
Henderson, NV
I like the SPF 30 because for this specific product I think it provides great coverage while adding little tan/color and also helping you build a tan through sun exposure. Packaging and simple, spray pump is easy to use and the nozzle even locks so when bringing it with you to the beach it doesn’t accidentally spray into your bag. I’d definitely buy again.
MeaRose R.
Wow I love these suntanning sunblocks they are great because one they give you a tan when you put it on and two you do t get burned you end up getting a awesome tan. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a great tan.
Anne R.
Bloomfield, NJ
Love this tanning spray gel! It has spf but also helps to develop a tan. I believe it is gentle on the skin. Sometimes the formula gets clogged in the spray spout. I would repurchase and also recommend this to others.
Kelsey R.
North Tonawanda
Most fabulous sunscreen, smells absolutely fantastic and gives you a nice glow! I always get compliments when I wear it out, doesn’t break my skin out. Great value, not pricey!
Margaret D.
Cape May, NJ
Love this 30SPf, I have olive skin tone so I do burn alittle this allows me to tan with protection and no redness from the sun

Looking for your answer?