2 Pack Specially Selected Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels- 10 Oz Ea.container

by specially selected

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack Specially Selected Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels- 10 Oz Ea.container!
How would you rate this product?
Souderton, PA
2 Pack Specially Selected Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels- 10 Oz Ea.container uploaded by Emi M.
Amazing! Eating as I write. These are always in Aldi for a super affordable price point. Each caramel is huge. The chocolate is dark & the caramel is rich. Nothing is too sweet, & the sea salt is yum! πŸ˜‹πŸ« Highly recommend, especially around that time of the month!
New Market, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
2 Pack Specially Selected Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels- 10 Oz Ea.container uploaded by Kelly M.
I LOVE these!!! I buy them from Aldi and they have become one of my favorite candies. They are chewy, salty, sweet, creamy and simple decadent. What else could you want?
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wowowow these things are good! Being from Aldi, they greatly exceeded my expectations! Dark chocolate, caramel, and sea salt are generally a great combo but oftentimes the caramel is too sweet or the chocolate too bitter, or both are just too thick and dense. But these are perfect! Nice and creamy and smooth.