2 Pack - Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish, Clear Coat 0.50 oz uploaded by Jeanne S.2 Pack - Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish, Clear Coat 0.50 oz uploaded by Sherry T.

BY SINFUL COLORS

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 733854978163Give your nails that trendy, bold, vibrant look with Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish Enamel. This nail polish applies smooth and even leaving your nails neat and healthy looking. Color you crave at a price... see more...

Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is so cheap in my opinion. My brush got messed up after only using it a couple times, the bristles would fall out. It also didnt do a good job at making my polish underneath stay on any longer.
Vanessa N.
Fontana
Purchased at: Walgreens
This an affordable top coat and keeps your manicure nice and shiny! Very rarely will your polish color stain the top coat polish. The formula is also very thin so it's easy to build up layers on the polish
Meredith C.
Louisville
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a very affordable top coat. It gives a nice shine and the brush is soft. The only complaint is how clumpy it gets when you get towards the end of the bottle.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an effective top coat at a very affordable price. I love how long the color lasts when I use this and it doesn't chip when I'm working with my hands
Sherry T.
MONTVERDE, FL
I think Sinful Colors last just as long as the more expensive brands and does just as good a job! I do my own nails and when I add bling this keep it on!!
Kate L.
Columbia, MO
It’s somewhat nice, but I found that it peels off pretty easily after being put on the nail. It’s not very long lasting, which is kinda disappointing.
Alyssa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sinful Colors is my favorite brand of nail polish. Such pretty colors and good quality! This clear polish helps keep it shiny and helps with chipping!
Gladys R.
Purchased at: Target
Its inexpensive and leaves nail shining. Have been wearing the same nail polish for 2 weeks and hasn't lift. Same brand on color and clear.
🌙Lacei🌙 B.
Sacramento
Purchased at: Walmart
Didn't really care for this. I love that it is super affordable but didn't do as good for me as other affordable brands. Still it did okay
Madi Grace B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really good and dried fast always no need to use a fan or uv lite but be careful that you let the color dry completely before using this