2 Pack - Shea Moisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Styling Gel 8 oz

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 764302202035SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Styling Gel defines perfect curls and coils while sealing cuticles to block humidity and frizz. Delivers soft hold and healthy shine. Enriched with... see more...

Review (1)
Desire O.
This is one of my favorites! I use it to style my hair and I have to say, I will never change it for anything. Feels light... I just style my hair after a shower, and my hair last intact like 3-4 days without using more.