Hair CareHair ColorTemporary Hair ColorRoux
2 Pack - Fanci-Full Temporary Color Rinse 42 Silver Lining, 152 oz

2 Pack - Roux Fanci-Full Temporary Color Rinse 42 Silver Lining, 15.2 oz

by Roux

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 075724550421Roux Fanci-Full Rinse temporary hair color keeps hair color looking its best between color treatments. Evens tones and removes brassiness. Blends away gray. Color is instantaneous and non-damaging. Added styling...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - Roux Fanci-Full Temporary Color Rinse 42 Silver Lining, 15.2 oz!
Alejandra C.
Banning, CA
Review for: 3 Pack - Roux Fanci-Full Temporary Color Rinse 42 Silver Lining, 15.2 oz
I have used this before as a temporary hair dye & I will say that the color was not as bold as I expected it to be! The reason for this may be that my hair is really dark brown almost black so it may not be because of the product itself!
Brittany H.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Review for: 6 Pack - Roux Fanci-Full Temporary Color Rinse 42 Silver Lining, 15.2 oz
Roux rinses are great because they are exactly that. A rinse! I am a stylist and it’s very hard to distinguish between non permanent hair color in stores or at the salon because many products actually stay longer than the small window of time you wanted it too. This is a fabulous product that has been around for a long time
Mory C.
Pico Rivera, CA
I’m not sure but a friend bought it for me but it’s just been sitting here I’ll definitely be trying it out
Cc C.
Love this product.  Enhances my silver hair.  Keeps it healthy looking and shiny.   The product washes out     More than one bottle per package offers cost savings.
Drielly R.
Review for: 2 Pack - Roux Fanci-Full Temporary Color Rinse 42 Silver Lining, 15.2 oz
É um dos melhores que já vi e usei super indico ainda, mais pra vc que está começando super amei tenho certeza que vc vai ficar feliz com o resultado 💜
Laila W.
This is a great product to start using and has made my heart transform and feel amazing I think you should use this to transform your hair as well

Looking for your answer?