2 Pack - Revlon Colorsilk Color Care Gorgeous Brunette Conditioner 8.45 oz uploaded by Genesis T.

BY REVLON

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 309978564034Product description Color care conditioner from the #1 hair color brand in the USA. Minimizes color fading to maintain the same beautiful vibrancy between colorings Specifically formulated to meet the needs of each... see more...

Sarah H.
Mt Washington, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this brunette conditioner because it helps keep my hair shiny and never dull! I used to have super dull brunette hair, but once I started using it, I look like a just came back from getting my hair done at a salon! I’ve gotten a lot of compliments from it as well!
Terri L.
Cumberland, MD
Purchased at: Big Lots
Great for brunettes! Keeps my hair shiny and manageable for days!!
Leaves my hair soft too!
Carel B.
Caloocan City
I purchased it right after I colored my hair with the same range at home. It made my hair so soft and it smells really good that will last you for days.
itzel r.
la paz bcs
ME gusto el acondicionador de esta linea pero el shampoo no no yace espuma y siento que no limpia de todo bien el cuero cabelludo
Jemma V.
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, SOUTHEND-ON-SEA
I found this stripped my hair of colour instead of protecting it! Such a shame as I read such riveting reviews about it.
Genesis T.
6531 NW 87th Avenue T-30822
I recently bought this duo and I can say that I loved it I am in love the smell of both is spectacular I dyed my hair brown and this duo brings shine and hydration, totally recommended