2 Pack - Revlon ColorBurst Matte Lip Balm, Elusive [205] 0.095 oz

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 309975726107Velvety Matte Look. Moisture Rich Balm.A matte finish that's beyond plush. Balm that's beyond comforting. Our Triple Butter Complex of Shea, Coconut and Mango butters nourishes lips. In 10 collectible, craveable...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - Revlon ColorBurst Matte Lip Balm, Elusive [205] 0.095 oz!
New Rochelle, NY
2 Pack - Revlon ColorBurst Matte Lip Balm, Elusive [205] 0.095 oz uploaded by Aarib N.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a nice pink Barbie type shade and I love it because it’s so creamy but I just wish it didn’t smudge off so easily and that it was a little less easier to see the lines on my lips but I love it
Waco, TX
I love this product. For being a matte lipstick it is not drying at all. It is actually very silky and smooth. The packaging is great and easy to use. The pigment is great and stays on without cracking. I would buy this again and recommend to others
Dordrecht
This is a milky pink, and I’d recommend this color for cooler skin tones. It’s a very painty pink and could wash you out.