Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesRenuzit
(2 pack) Snuggle Scented Oil Refill Air Freshener and Plugin Warmer, Linen Escape, 2 total

by Renuzit

Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit Snuggle fragrance line! This Oil Kit features the clean fresh fragrance of laundry with white floral notes, a lively enhancement to any room in your home. Renuzit Snuggle scents are the perfect way to set the mood and add a little extra ambiance to your living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, game rooms, and entryway. Each Renuzit Snuggle oil refill provides up to 45 days of fragrance and fits Air Wick and Glade scented oil warmers. The easy-to-use Renuzit Snuggle Oil Warmer has 5 adjustable settings which allows you to control the amount of ideal fragrance release. Let the inviting scent of Renuzit Snuggle fill your home with warmth and happiness.

NEW Renuzit Snuggle Oil Warmer features the fragrance of fresh laundry with white floral notes; Easy adjustable scent release warmer with 5 settings; Universal Refill - Renuzit Snuggle oil jars fit Air Wick and Glade scented oil warmers; Enjoy a long-lasting fragrance that provides up to 45 days of Fresh Release; Great for use in any room in your home

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (2 pack) Renuzit Snuggle Scented Oil Refill Air Freshener and Plugin Warmer, Linen Escape, 2 total!
Regina T.
Dyersburg, TN
(2 pack) Renuzit Snuggle Scented Oil Refill Air Freshener and Plugin Warmer, Linen Escape, 2 total uploaded by Regina T.
Not only do I buy these every weekend just to get the fresh smell throughout the week I keep it near closets and doors so everyone can smell the essence. I love this product and will recommend to anyone who would wanna spend cheap and get the same clean smells.
Christina C.
West Columbia, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
(2 pack) Renuzit Snuggle Scented Oil Refill Air Freshener and Plugin Warmer, Linen Escape, 2 total uploaded by Christina C.
Snuggle air freshener plug in by renuzit is an amazing way to have your home smelling super fresh and keep you feeling relaxed. It's so fragrant and long lasting. I love having these all over the house. They're pretty and effective. The plug ins are inexpensive and easy to find at any store. I highly recommend if you like really fragrant air fresheners. (2 pack) Renuzit Snuggle Scented Oil Refill Air Freshener and Plugin Warmer, Linen Escape, 2 total
Kennedy S.
Tomah, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Loved walking into the room and smelling “clean laundry”. It was so nice and relaxing. The fragrance was strong, but not over powering. After a few weeks I didn’t notice the scent anymore so I don’t know if I became accustomed to it or the scent wasn’t as strong.
Stephanie B.
Spring Hill, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I am obsessed with Renuzit's Snuggle-scented Plug-Ins. I have even started getting them via Amazon's Subscribe & Save program so we never run out! I love the fresh, clean scent that resembles fresh laundry. The plug-ins allow for you control the intensity of the scent, and I always turn it all the way up. We have two small children and the scent does not seem to bother them. I am a repeat buyer of this product and have no intention of stopping any time soon!

Looking for your answer?