BY PURPOSE

Clean, pure, soap-free Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash removes dirt, oil, and make-up without stripping or drying your skin like soap can. And it won't sting your eyes, so it's ideal for removing eye make-up products available in 6 Fluid Ounce. Purpose... see more...

Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dermatologist recommended this facial cleanser when I was going through the worst break outs of my life. Let me tell you how much I love this ckeanser!. It is soap free, oil free, and paraben free... So it's great for people with sensitive skin! I usually break out more when I use cleansers with medications or ointments in them. I would recommend this product ! It also removes about 99 percent of my makeup just by washing my face !!!
Kara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously I have been using this facewash for over 15 years. A dermatologist recommended it and I have always went back to this if I tried other brands. What I love is how gentle it is and also how it does not sting my eyes and takes off my eye makeup.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this as my morning cleanser for a few years now and I'm going to continue purchasing it. It's cheap and it's gentle yet gets my face clean with out stripping it.
Kandice W.
Lowell, Mi
Hands down best face wash I have ever used. Great for sensitive skin, you feel fresh and clean. You can buy it at your local store. Meijer, Walmart, Walgreens.