BY PURPOSE

Clean, pure, soap-free Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash removes dirt, oil, and make-up without stripping or drying your skin like soap can. And it won't sting your eyes, so it's ideal for removing eye make-up products available in 6 Fluid Ounce. Purpose... see more...

Breanna H.
I recently bought this after hearing Jaclyn Hill mention in her favorites video.. and it seriously is so good! It’s a very basic face wash that leaves your face feeling clean, but soft and not dried out. This is a great simple cleanser especially for sensitive skin. And the price is amazing! I got this for less than $5 at Target!! Sometimes we get so distracted by packaging and high end products we miss the simple hidden gems that work! Everyone should try this.. I will definitely be repurchasing this as my everyday cleanser!!
Pooja P.
Elkins Park, PA
My dermatologist recommended this facial cleanser when I was going through the worst break outs of my life. Let me tell you how much I love this ckeanser!. It is soap free, oil free, and paraben free... So it's great for people with sensitive skin! I usually break out more when I use cleansers with medications or ointments in them. I would recommend this product ! It also removes about 99 percent of my makeup just by washing my face !!!
Sara E.
Weird gelly consistency, because of this not my firsy choice since i prefer the lather or soapy kind, but i think it does help clean my face without being too abrasive. So it was worth it.
Olivia J.
Cincinnati
The BEST facewash you can buy at Target! This facewash is good for men and women of any age. It’s also good for any skin type! Recommended by many dermatologists, it was even created by dermatologists! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a new face wash
Cheyenne C.
Olympia, WA
An amazing face wash to use daily, it doesn’t dry out your skin and it’s very gentle. You can find this almost anywhere, and always at a good price! I think it’s around $8 but it’s a good sized face wash.
Josie K.
I’ve used this cleanser since I was seven per my mothers insisting and I’ve never turned back since. I’ve only drifted from purpose once and when I did my skin broke out instantly. The only thing that cleanses my skin without breaking me out is philosophy’s pure, but I only use that when I’m double cleansing, always finishing with purpose!

This cleanser is gentle, foams slightly and rids the skin of all makeup residue. It’s an incredibly light formula that dermatologists consistently recommend!
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
Seriously I have been using this facewash for over 15 years. A dermatologist recommended it and I have always went back to this if I tried other brands. What I love is how gentle it is and also how it does not sting my eyes and takes off my eye makeup.
Taelore H.
Nothing works on my face and this product definitely cleared up my skin. Sometimes I have break outs all at once but I can count on this face wash to cleanse my face effectively. It’s not too strong, and I know it works. Would recommend.
Autumn B.
Zimmerman , MN
My doctor told me to use this with my pregnancy acne. And omg! It works. It has helped shrink and lower my acne by so much. I dont know what I would do without this cleanser
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this as my morning cleanser for a few years now and I'm going to continue purchasing it. It's cheap and it's gentle yet gets my face clean with out stripping it.