Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCombs & BrushesProfessional Hair Brush

by Professional Hair Brush

Professional Advanced ION ceramic heat technology delivers a consistent optimum temperature - Suitable for a variety of hair types with unlimited temperature levels from 330F to 450F - Give you smooth, straight, frizz-free hair in 3 minutes or less,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack Platinum Hair Straightener Brush -ION heating technology, Temperature Control System!
Jennifer G.
2,794 reviews
I bought these from Christmas for my daughter and I am just work really nice as a dual set and he just have to be careful when straightening your hair I am very satisfied and my daughter is satisfied as well we love these
Olamide A.
Hermitage, TN
I prefer using this brush than using a straightener. I am always scared of using straighteners because it hurt my scalp before. But this brush is so easy to use and gets the work done faster.

Looking for your answer?