BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 044386067820Product description Dynamic Eye Primer Duo in a matte and a shimmer finish. Formulated with Locked In Technology that creates an invisible canvas for longwearing, crease-resistant eyeshadow. High-performance,... see more...

Lauren C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that they have two different eye primers for two types of eyeshadow looks. The matte eye primer is a thicker cream colored primer. It has a thin double sided applicator. The eye primer will start to clump once on the eye. It settles into the crease and folds on the eyelid. It does keep the eyeshadow in place for around eight hours. The shimmer eye primer is basically useless. It is a pale pink color with lots of glitter in it. It settles into creases and folds and doesn’t keep shadows in place at all. I would skip over this product and try to find a better eye primer.
Lisa J.
Everett, WA
Purchased at: CVS
I have only used the matte one so far. I really like that it elevates the crease that has happened to me in the past. I dont have time during most days to check on my makeup, but when I do NO CREASE.