BY PEPTO-BISMOL

2 Pack - Airborne Effervescent Health Formula Tablets, Very Berry, 10 Each see more...

Sophia V.
These tablets are so good. They are almost instant relief, especially from nausea. I also love the children's tablets, they always help my kids with stomache problems. My dad wanted me to find him Maalox tablets, but as far as I can tell, they no longer make them in the US. These are working great for him.

They come in a store display box, which I love for the cupboard. It makes it easy to grab one. The expiration date is a year and 3 months away which is great. They taste very fresh. I actually like the taste of pepto, but the tablets are easier to handle on an upset stomach than thick liquid.
Maritza M.
Watertown,NY
been drinking this as a kid. it is very affordable and efficient. i bought it at my local CVS. I don't use it very often, only when my stomach starts acting up. I would recommend to other because  it helps with my upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, nausea, and diarrhea.
Ashley V.
Sparks, NV
I have stomach issues and Pepto helps often. It helps right away most of the time. Very effective when it comes to my stomach hurting. Depends on what store you get it at. I usually get mine at Walmart because its a little cheaper at that store. I would if you have stomach pain or ate something that did not agree with your stomach I would!
Davy A.
Tampa, FL
I believe this is the liquid gold in disguise as a pink color. I absolutely love using this product when I have an upset stomach because I know within an hour my stomach will have eased. I always purchase this item near the end of my other bottles because I could not go without this product if I do have an upset stomach.
Alicia A.
Cincinnati, OH
I always have had a sensitive stomach, I can thank my mom's side of the family for that.... untila few years ago I never really relied on Pepto Bismol and I wish I did sooner.  It gives me ease when I feel my stomach acting up.  Its a great great fix when you are in a bind.
Claire M.
Alma, MI
I usually use this for indigestion or diarrhea. It always does the trick. I have to use it maybe once or twice in a 6 month time period. I also think it is affordable compared to the off brand. It never disappoints and I recommend to friends whenever they have issues that are similar.
Leagh G.
An oldie but a goodie. Kind of hate the color (who doesn't) and taste is ok, but relief is quick and oh so magical. I've tried other similar products but none are anywhere near as effective as Pepto Bismol. I take it pretty often, as issues are unfortunately common for me. Would recommend.
Sheila S.
BERWYN, PA
I have very bad anxiety which causes me to have a nervous stomach all the time. The anxiety ties in with my gastritis, & nothing has ever helped besides Pepto-Bismol. The past few hours my nervous stomach was bothering me so bad, that I had to open my car door to throw up while on my way to get Pepto. And as soon as I took it I could feel the relief instantly.
Natalie L.
This is a classic household staple in my house when we are sick. The flavor is kind of gross, the texture is kind of disgusting, but it makes us feel so much better when we are feeling awful. The price isn’t too bad, and it’s easy to find at most drug stores and supermarkets.
Courtney N.
Pepto - Bismol is one of the best stomach ache relievers on the market. It can be found at almost all pharmacies and local stores. Whether you have an upset stomach, gas, anything within 15-30 minutes it has taken care of the problem. I would absolutely buy it again