BeautySmile Sciences

by Smile Sciences

The 2-pack peppermint teeth whitening pens come with 28 treatments. USA made, Vegan, cruelty free, and formulated to eliminate sensitivity. 100% Organic Coconut Shell Activated Charcoal with a hint of peppermint oil will effectively whiten your teeth without chemicals. 2-3 month supply. The Eco-Brush was made with the Planet in mind- it is 100% bio-degradable. Made from bamboo, the Eco-Brush can be put in a compost and will not contribute to the growing plastic problem in our landfills- this is an eco-friendly approach to help the environment. The bristles are made of black nylon and help draw away stains and bacteria from the enamel. The Eco-brush comes in a box made from recycled material and is also bio-degradable.

Vegan; Cruelty Free; USA Made; Formulated to eliminate sensitivity; Eco-friendly

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2-Pack Peppermint Teeth Whitening Pen, Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder and Eco-Toothbrush!
Kelsey S.
S Burlington, VT
2-Pack Peppermint Teeth Whitening Pen, Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder and Eco-Toothbrush uploaded by Kelsey S.
I only have the pens but they’ve worked great. They’re a quick solution to getting whiter and brighter teeth. I use them about once a week.
Iris A.
Saint Peters, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
This wasvan interesting product, it definitely made our teeth whiter and I love that it is eco friendly. It's an affordable product, but the clean up afterwards was a pain. The charcoal gets all over the sink and is difficult to clean. But if you can get past that you shouldn't have any problems with the product.
Jessica  H.
Salem, OR
2-Pack Peppermint Teeth Whitening Pen, Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder and Eco-Toothbrush uploaded by Jessica  H.
Totally obsessed with my new whitening kit from @SmileSciences ... I even saw a huge difference in just the 1st application!! Thanks for the rec, Lala! PS love that the company is in #BendOR! #NewYearSameFaves #Influenster @influenster #SmileSciences #GiveThemLala

Looking for your answer?