2 Pack - Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist 8.5 oz

by Paul Mitchell

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 009531112688Product description The Awapuhi Moisture Mist provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist 8.5 oz!
Toms River, NJ
Love this mist for my hair because it keeps it nice and moisturized and it even helps with the humidity. My hair doesn’t get affected as much as it used to because my hair type is wavy/curly and the slightest humidity would turn my hair from straight to wavy frizz.
This keeps hair moisturized during dry frizzy days when nothing else seems to work. Plus you can also use this on your skin as well. I tend to buy the big bottle and it lasts me a long time. I buy at Ulta
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I have been using this haute mist for years. I get the 16.5oz off of Amazon and each bottle karts a long while. This is one hair mist that I not only use throughout the day but I always have a mini spray bottle of this in my purse. This is great for dry weather, too must through your hair throughout the day to keep your hair moisturized and healthy. Also, I tend to liberally spray this in my hair prior to getting in the pool or ocean because with my hair already extremely wet, it will soak up less of the harmful chlorine pill water or salty ocean water. I also spray throughout a spoon as I'm done swimming. This is a product I take with me everywhere, even the gym. It's versatile and very beneficial
This is such a lovely product. It is light-weight and doesn't weigh down my hair, which is very important for someone like me with very coarse, thick and frizzy hair. It lightly conditions and softens my hair. The faint scent is also a plus. It's definitely an expensive hair product, but I feel that it's important to take care of our tresses.
LEXINGTON, IN
I absolutely LOVE this brand for any haircare that I need. I use this product everytime I wash my hair and even in between washes. There is nothing that I would do to improve this product. The packaging is amazing and so durable. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Pineville, LA
The original awapuhi doesn’t smell as amazing as the awapuhi ginger line but it still works amazing for detangling and dry ends. It gives you the moisture you need throughout the day without weighing your hair down. Plus it’s an affordable price point.
Fresno, CA
First off, this spray smells absolutely amazing! Very tropical and beach-like type of smell. The price isn’t too expensive which is another factor I like about this product. I did notice it didn’t really help my hair with detangling.
I use this product for detangling. It isn’t the best Detangler that I’ve found, but it does the job. I haven’t noticed that my hair feels any more hydrated after using it, however it works great at helping with tangles. The spray has a nice mist to it and it smells very nice.
Toledo, OH
Abosultely love this branch off of this brand it is absolutely my fav from the paul mitchell line and. Makes hair allot healthier and on top of that it smells great and love it you cant forget that huh.??? I absolutely love it i cant complain seriously
Cottonwood, AZ
I have been a huge fan of the Awapuhi line from Paul Mitchell for as long as I can remember. It's been loyal and dependable since day one. Thos product smells amazing and really gives my hair a healthy look that lasts for a long time!