2 Pack - Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist 8.5 oz

by Paul Mitchell

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 009531112688Product description The Awapuhi Moisture Mist provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist 8.5 oz!
Spokane, WA
This is a good product, a little on the expensive side. But Paul Mitchell products are definitely good quality.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great product offered at a great price. It adds moisture to my dry hair leaving it feeling and smelling good!
Abingdon, MD
It’s exactly what I was looking for , I loved , I will definitely buy more , it’s perfect for my kind of hair
Norwich, CT
Haven’t really used it more than three times it’s ok the smell is also ok... the price was a little much.
Stryker, OH
Use this on my hair when it’s curly and it gives it a nice little refresher cause sometimes it drys out
Livonia, MI
We all know that Paul mitchell is one of the best in the hair game, and this product is no different!
Draper, UT
So important to put moisture back into the hair especially after a blonde service so I’m love this
Chehalis, WA
I fell head over heals for this #product for my #hair. You really can’t beat a lot of #paulmitchell
muscatine
Product works well to restore moisture inntijr hair and leave hair feeling nice, clean and silky.
Pembroke, MA
Worked great smelt amazing and the price was not bad especially for how well it worked on me