2 Pack - Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Repairing Mask 7.6 oz

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 080878183616Experience the gold standard in moisture with Pantene pro-v gold series repairing mask. Thoughtfully developed by scientists and perfected by stylists, every jar of our paraben-free, sulfate-free, and dye-free formula...

Does this leave your hair feeling repaired without the greasy residue?
So I’ve used the leave in conditioner and like it so I’m curious if this works on curly hair.
Does this really work?
Start your review of 2 Pack - Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Repairing Mask 7.6 oz!
Walstonburg, NC
I recently have been using a certain unmentionable brand of hair care products. Like salon style high priced products...they left my hair feeling damaged and brittle. I've tried Pantene Pro V Hydrating mask tonight and already I can tell a difference in the texture. Not to mention Pantene has such a wonderful clean fragrance to all of their products. Thank you for rescuing my poor hair!
Stafford , VA
2 Pack - Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Repairing Mask 7.6 oz uploaded by Lisandro C.
This product really helps repair, but not only that, I love the style that this give my hair I have curly hair and it keeps me curly until the end of the day. I love the smell of this product I really recommend-this products Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Curl Defining Pudding
quakertown
I love love love pantene hair masks. They keep me from having to wash pot condition my hair every day. I find this brand to be a great value for the results I get. I like this brand over others because it doesn't weigh down my hair. I try to buy it in bulk because I love it so much.
Annapolis, MD
This mask is just as good as the expensive ones. It is super affordable and keeps my split ends in check. It doesn’t seem to last as long as the more expensive brands, but for the price, you can’t beat it. Leaves my hair with fewer split ends and a beautiful shine.
Portsmouth, OH
Pantene has always been one most favorite hair brands since I was a teenager!! I still reach for it to this day and will continue buy their products because it works wonderfully for my hair! I am honestly satisfied with the gold series hair repairing mask!!
franklin square
I use this product once a week and it does wonders! This hair repairing mask helps to replenish my hair and makes it feel soft and healthy. I use a lot of heat on my hair that can be damaging so this mask is a good way to add moisture back into it.
Chula Vista, CA
La uso casi diario y aveces la sustituyo por mi acondicionador porque me encanta que me quede sedoso el cabello desde que sales de bañarte y cuando se va secando por si mismo y también me ayuda a que naturalmente se quede lacio.
Tacoma, WA
I love a good hair mask Every now and then I think that the Pantene Hair mask is amazing after using it it makes my hair feel like it come back to life I would definitely recommend this product because it does wonders for my hair
Fort Worth, TX
Great Value. Great price. I love that it’s a repairing mask , works amazing my hair is so much better . Also isn’t as frizzy & I don’t know if that has to do with anything but this product has changed my hair for the better .
Newton, IA
I used this product after I box dyed my hair for the first time and it made my hair feel so soft after using. I wouldn’t need to improve this product they hit every mark perfectly. I’m satisfied with this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bethesda, MD
9 months ago
Syeda I. • 9 months ago
You can leave it on for 5-10 mins but it you want longer benefits like more softer hair then leave it on for 1-2h before shower then rinse it off afterwards. I usually do for hour and it does a great job.. It Leaves my hair soft for days!
CYPRESS, CA
10 months ago
Tristian H. Have you tried this hair mask? Which one do you recommend?
Tristian H. • 10 months ago
No, I’ve never used that one. But Pantene has good products. I use L’Oréal elvive hair mask.
Muncie, IN
10 months ago
2 Pack - Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Repairing Mask 7.6 oz ? Do these help with dry damaged hair ?
Karamel H. • 9 months ago