Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesPalmolive
2 Pack - Essential Clean Dishwashing Liquid, Apple Pear 28 oz

2 Pack - Palmolive Essential Clean Dishwashing Liquid, Apple Pear 28 oz

by Palmolive

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 035000462855Experience the fresh, invigorating scent of crisp orchard burst. Its formula provides powerful grease cutting action, leaving your dishes sparkling clean and filling your kitchen with inviting freshness. Tough on...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - Palmolive Essential Clean Dishwashing Liquid, Apple Pear 28 oz!
Sehab  V.
Saint Peters, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
2 Pack - Palmolive Essential Clean Dishwashing Liquid, Apple Pear 28 oz uploaded by Sehab  V.
Purchased at: Target
This smells so good! Palmolive dish soap has the best lather, I don't need a lot to get my dishes clean. This scent is so citrusy and fresh, my entire kitchen smells good when doing dishes. It's very affordable and comes in a large variety of scents and sizes.
Alicia  K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 6
2,034 reviews
This soap smells soooooo good!! It’s not high quality formula like the Dawn dish soap I love so much but it’s decent and I purify get it for the smell. Suds up nicely and cleans fairly decently. For oilier dishes, needs washing/scrubbing twice. I just really LOVE the scent.

Looking for your answer?