2 Pack - Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm SPF 15 .15oz Each uploaded by Danielle S.2 Pack - Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm SPF 15 .15oz Each uploaded by Jordan N.

BY PALMER'S

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm help for marks and blemishes. see more...

2 Pack - Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm SPF 15 .15oz Each
  • "Always put this on before I got to bed wake up with such soft lips I wear a lot of matt lip stick that do dry my lips out if I don't wear this been using Palmers for year I must off gone throe hundreds of them I recommend it to everyone and it's so cheap its a bargain at that price" in 10 reviews
  • "Im a self proclaimed lip balm fanatic and I absolutely love this lip balm!! It's smells amazing, it leaves my lips SUPER soft, it's reasonably priced, and comes from a trustworthy brand. It has spf 15 so it's great to use in the sun and I also like to use it at night before bed!" in 4 reviews
  • "Love everything palmers has out I’ve tried them all, can’t beat a single product so nourishing for skin and really keeps skin young" in 3 reviews
  • "Really nice lip balm. Smells good at first, like chocolate, but the smell fades asyou use it but a s a lip balm it's really moiturising. Great for the harsh British winter, the cold wind always dries my lips until they look like scrunched up pieces of paper. But a good lip balm can always be handy. I have many and this is one of my fave, and it's conforting that it has spf because then i know it's prviding protection from the sun as well. We all wear sun protection, amd don't really think of our lips which is sad because our lips are the most vulnerable part of our face to sun damage because the skin on them is so thin and sensitive! " in 3 reviews
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Palmer's cocoa butter lip balm is the best lip balm I've ever used. It is a staple in all of my bags, my teenagers carry them, and I keep them in my vehicles. It works as a preventative against chapped lips, but also clears up chapped, cracked lips with soothing, softening cocoa butter.
Corinne D.
The best lip balm around. If you like cocoa butter you'll love this. It leaves your lips feeling smooth for hours without the need to reapply. And the price is sooooo inexpensive. I love this just like I love their body cream!
Amber V.
Lynchburg, VA
This is very affordable, I believe I bought mine at Dollar Tree as an individual pack.
This has SPF 15 so I have used it when I have been spending time out in the sun. It has a nice cocoa butter smell and glides on smoothly.

Unfortunately I left this in my car and it melted.  I tried to open it, not realizing, and spilled it everywhere! I would recommend making sure this goes inside with you and doesn't stay in the car.
Briana J.
maggie a.
circleville , OH
My absolute go to. I put this on every morning when I get up and every night before I go to bed. My lips get outrageously chapped and this is the only thing that seems to help. One tube of the chapstick lasts me forever and its such a good price for a wonderful product! totally reccommend.
sydney m.
I loooove this stuff. Its a little bit waxy, but it gives my lips a smooth, protected feeling. I honestly don't know where I got it from but I have loved it since day 1. It is the perfect day in the sun/at the beach/theme park lip balm because it hydrates but also protects from the sun.
Cecilia M.
Made my lips so soft loved it! Would definitely buy again and recommend to others! Definitely what I was looking for and it was easy to carry around! Glad I gave it a try!
Lettecia H.
west valley city
Not really my favorite. It works though if you have dry lips. Price is good for the treatment you get. The packaging is convenient and easy to open. I got it at Walmart and Walmart has a wide range of this brand. I would buy again because my husband like the product
Jahnee L.
 Palmers Lip Balm is life! I love this stuff I always buy it. It last all day keeping my lips moisturized and soft. It is super easy to apply and use not much to it. I’m a repeat user I keep buying these every chance I get. And I will continue to do so I love them.
Natalia R.
Lithonia, GA
I have learned the importance of having an SPF on your lips! I will never turn back again. This is my favorite lip balm. It is pretty thick.I would recommend it to my friends.
Alina V.