2 Pack Palladio Beauty Rice Powder RPO3 Natural uploaded by Trina W.

BY PALLADIO

2 Pack Palladio Beauty Rice Powder RPO3 Natural - Rice Powder has been used for generations and is known for its oil-absorbing properties. Known for its ability to help makeup last longer and leave a silky finish on the skin, Rice Powder can be used alone or to set makeup. Use alone or on top of your favorite Palladio foundation. For on-the-go rice powder, try our Rice Paper Blotting Tissues. Rice Powder is the refined starch from rice, known as Oryza Sativa. The powder of rice has been used for centuries in the ancient art of Ayurveda, a holistic healing practice, helping soothe inflamed skin. It has been used by Asian women in their facial makeup and to wash their skin since the 16th century. It is considered an emollient rich skin treatment. see more...

Maree F.
Hazard, KY
I like to use this over the wet/dry Palladio foundation, it sets it very well and looks really pretty. I don’t use Palladio everyday but it helps to use it in between my high-end foundations and setting powders plus I’ve never had any skin irritations while using Palladio. I would highly recommend this product and I will buy it again and again. 2 Pack Palladio Beauty Rice Powder RPO2 Translucent
Danielle C.
Tempe, AZ
Can never not use this product! Gives me a great flawless finish & extra coverage! I just use my damp beauty sponge and bake my under eyes and around my nose, and it’s amazing at keeping me looking matte! I have normal/dry skin and it doesn’t even cling to my dry patches. Good for everyone!
Jonna G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is a little drying for those of us over 40 but does a great job setting my makeup. It's a very effective drugstore powder.
Trina W.
Joliet, IL
I have used this for quite sometime now and am shocked at how most ppl are just now finding out about the powder
Danya M.
Leon
I use this powder everyday, it's very soft and smells good, my make up stay all day for this product, i bake my make up when finish to put in my face