Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerORS
2 Pack - Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner 1225 oz

2 Pack - ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner 12.25 oz

by ORS

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 632169111084Penetrating conditioner helps restore moisture and repair damaged hair. Directions: After shampooing, apply a generous amount to hair and comb through for thorough distribution. Place a plastic cap over the hair and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner 12.25 oz!
Angerlette P.
Great conditioner for any dry type of hair. I like to apply it in the shower so the steam can keep my hair soft. I can work thur my hair easy with this product. Wish it was a leave in instead of a wash out. Happy with this product and the price was low.
Theo J.
NYC
I love this product. It is my absolute go to when I am washing my coily hair. It can cause a little bit of tangling if you didn’t start already detangling your hair prior to putting it on. But I would recommend applying it in sections and detangling each section as you apply it
Tracy T.
I love this product and is the only one that I use and the only one that has worked. I love how shiny and natural it makes my hair look. It smells good and I can leave it in my hair without it being greasy or weighed down.
Andrea G.
Inglewood, CA
Purchased at: Target
Salon like conditioner!! Super in love with it. Leaves my hair so soft and feels very good quality. Doesn’t feels like it has harsh chemicals. This conditioner is so creamy and normally I have to apply like a leave in conditioner after but not with this. I have wavy hair, I recommend this to all hair types. Trust me! Buy it !
Radiant M.
I didn’t have a two pack. But using the product was a silent oh.. ok for me. It didn’t feel like it did anything until after I let the product sit on my hair. I only used the body heat shower cap and towel wrap method. I don’t recall using my hooded hairdryer for this product. I normally am repulsive to citrus products (lotions, perfumes, hair products etc) but this was pretty cool. My hair was soft and easy to detangle.
April T.
Hampton, VA
Love this for a regular wash day or days when I want to just do a deep conditioning. Smells like oranges so it doesn’t bother me to wear for this long periods. I feel like the consistency has gotten a little more watery over time so it drips a little unless you sit under a dryer so be careful. But still works well for me! Recommend for dry and/or damaged hair!
Kadyn C.
Indianapolis
Love this conditioner and shampoo! It’s smells amazing and works really well! It definitely strengthens your hair and it helped my dry hair so I was really happy about that! I was really satisfied on the way my hair felt nourished after!
Chrystal C.
FW
Oh my gosh this conditioner smells so good leaves your hair detangled and worth it. I always use this plus the shampoo that also smells so good
peggy P.
New York
Very good product. Helps repair dry damaged hair. Best if left on for 20 minutes. Will.need to switch between conditioners due to the oil it leaves on hair. Will cause build up. Best for dry scalp. Very satisfied.
Roxie J.
This is an excellent choice for conditioner. I use it as a deep conditioner, and sit under dry for 15-20 minutes and voila I have moisturized scalp and hair. I would recommend.

Looking for your answer?