2 Pack - ORS Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo 12.5 oz

by ORS

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 632169111022Aloe Vera and Olive Oil are two of natureâs most nourishingingredients for healthy hair. ORS Olive Oil Creamy AloeShampoo moisturizes and neutralizes the hair leaving it tangle free andsoft after every shampoo.This...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - ORS Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo 12.5 oz!
2 Pack - ORS Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo 12.5 oz uploaded by Taylor H.
Purchased at: Walmart
i love this shampoo, it has the right amount of foam when you work it into your scalp and takes all the product out of your hair while adding moisture back into your hair. also, cheap.
FW
I have used this shampoo since I was 27 years old and it’s an almost $6 a bottle product but it’s most definitely worth it. This is one of my go to
FW
Great product all around. I love ors olive oil hairline products. They really work for my thick course hair.
Croydon , Surrey
2 Pack - ORS Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo 12.5 oz uploaded by Jo L.
I really like the Ors creamy aloe shampoo. It lathers and cleans hair well. The bottle says it removes build up whilst moisturising gently cleansing and neutralising. I pair it with the Ors conditioner and together it leaves my hair feeling hydrated and soft.
Great smelling, repairing and shine giving shampoo. Great price. Works well for damaged hair. Also cruelty free!