Hair CareHair ProductsShampooORS
2 Pack - Curlies Unleashed Curl Detangling Shampoo for Kids 8 oz

2 Pack - ORS Curlies Unleashed Curl Detangling Shampoo for Kids 8 oz

by ORS

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 632169112869ORS Curlies Unleashed Curl Detangling Shampoo. This Product is Easy to use. ORS Curlies Unleashed Curl Detangling Shampoo. This Product is Easy to use ORS Curlies Unleashed Curl Detangling Shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - ORS Curlies Unleashed Curl Detangling Shampoo for Kids 8 oz!
CHARITY A.
Nairobi
First when I bought it I was skeptical whether it would work but then this is the best line I have used that's pocket friendly.I have 4c hair type and the shampoo is not stripping and a little goes a long way.The conditioner however should be put in a tin like packaging because it is hard reaching it when half way through it.Otherwise, the shampoo gets a 5 star and conditioner a 3.5 star ,since I have only used the two.

Looking for your answer?