BeautyHair ProductsORS
2 Pack - Organic Root Stimulator HAIRepair Invigorating Shampoo, 125 oz

2 Pack - Organic Root Stimulator HAIRepair Invigorating Shampoo, 12.5 oz

by ORS

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 632169110032Sulfate-free shampoo perfectly blended with mint, rosemary, and other ingredientsPerfectly blended with mint, rosemary and other ingredients, this sulfate free shampoo moisturizes hair and refreshes the scalp. It...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - Organic Root Stimulator HAIRepair Invigorating Shampoo, 12.5 oz!
Randi M.
Fontana, CA
This product does invigorate your scalp, leashes hair feeling clean without stripping your moisture or making it feel hard or dry afterwards
Sade S.
San Antonio, TX
This shampoo was okay! I’m a new naturalista so I love trying new products. The shampoo got my hair/scalp clean but it took a lot to lather. It also almost felt like it stripped some moisture from my hair. I would definitely not purchase again.
Kendra S.
Rocky Mount, NC
I’ve only used this once and so far I like it a lot! First of all it smells really good. Next, for it to be a sulfate free shampoo it gives great lather and slip! Because it is sulfate free, it did not leave my hair feeling stripped of its natural oils, yet my hair and scalp felt clean. It is supposed to have some type of stimulating properties, like menthol or something, but I didn’t feel anything. Maybe I will with the next use.
Samantha G.
Great shampoo it’s moisturizing, has a great scent a nice lather. A bonus is that it’s sulfate and silicone free. A new favorite
Lorraine C.
Cote saint luc , QC
So my edges had started falling out and my hair was getting unusually dry and i was like looking for a shampoo that would help me with both. Unfortunately this shampoo did neither. ive used it at least 5 times. first of all it doesn't cleanse my hair properly 3 days later and my hair feels like it was never washed. and the tangling! i always detangle my natural hair before i wash it and as soon as this shampoo touches my hair BAM tangles. i just wasted $10.99. i am determined to finish the bottle so ive started mixing it with other shampoos. ORS HAIRepair Coconut Oil & Baobab Invigorating Shampoo 370ml

Looking for your answer?