2 Pack - Organic Root Stimulator HAIRepair Invigorating Shampoo, 12.5 oz

by ORS

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 632169110032Sulfate-free shampoo perfectly blended with mint, rosemary, and other ingredientsPerfectly blended with mint, rosemary and other ingredients, this sulfate free shampoo moisturizes hair and refreshes the scalp. It...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - Organic Root Stimulator HAIRepair Invigorating Shampoo, 12.5 oz!
hampton
This shampoo was okay! I’m a new naturalista so I love trying new products. The shampoo got my hair/scalp clean but it took a lot to lather. It also almost felt like it stripped some moisture from my hair. I would definitely not purchase again.
Rocky Mount, NC
I’ve only used this once and so far I like it a lot! First of all it smells really good. Next, for it to be a sulfate free shampoo it gives great lather and slip! Because it is sulfate free, it did not leave my hair feeling stripped of its natural oils, yet my hair and scalp felt clean. It is supposed to have some type of stimulating properties, like menthol or something, but I didn’t feel anything. Maybe I will with the next use.