BY ORAL-B #79 in Dental Floss & Picks

Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Dental Floss Picks, Deep Clean Angle uses unique technology to deliver deep cleaning power with the extra comfort you'd expect from Glide. Experience the Glide Difference. Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.Patented... see more...

Mindy T.
I love it a lot it is so awesome it’s very clean tastes good I bought it at my local target or Walmart it cool yes very affective very nice I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every two to three days once in the morning yes I have actually bought it several times
Kimiko J.
Chesterton, IN
🌟 These are the only style picks I will use! The design of these makes it easier for me to get in the back of my mouth. The thread is just the right size for me! I’ve used some that are too large to fit between my teeth. Definitely a staple in my oral care regimen 🌟
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
I don't think I could live without these. Flossing is so much easier and faster with these picks. I keep some in my purse and at work and use them after I eat lunch or whenever I feel like something is in my teeth. These are extremely useful and great to have!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
LOVE!! Makes flossing SO easy. You just have to grab a pick and go. It’s really easy to control too and you don’t have to do the weird thing where you wrap the floss around your finger until the circulation gets cut off lol.
Genna S.
Canton, MA
Love these LittLe fLoss/picker things (i mean vs. regular dental floss) &they are smaLL enough 2 store a few in your purse/car/desk drawer at work/wherever else! they Leave my mouth feeLing so FreSh & so CLEAN!
Tina P.
They taste awesome they come in handy when your eating and you have food in your teeth I can whip one out of your bag or its just good when you need a good floss !
Carla Y.
Miami, Florida
This is a good floss. Not only does it move easily, between the teeth, it really does remove the stains that can develop, in between them. I've exclusively used Glide, for years, now, because it just makes it so easy to floss. Other brands can get stuck and shred, but Glide goes right through, without a problem, and stays in tact. I didn't have access to this whitening variety, for a few months, and the stains between my teeth came back. I started using it again, and within a couple of weeks, the stains are gone.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Fiancé cannot live without his floss sticks. Every time he eats, he needs a stick. We had to go and get a bag of them because he was using so many of his parents. We pick these up, and he really loves them. I don't know much about floss sticks, he does, so the fact that he loves these in rates them a five stars is going enough for me.
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
These floss picks are great. My family uses them and it's a lot easier and cleaner than using string floss it makes getting to those back teeth easy! However, I have a permanent retainer on my front bottom teeth, and because of how you have to tread floss through the retainer, I can't use these picks on those teeth.
Terry K.
Springfield, MO
My family has been using this product for quite a while now. We purchase as big a bag as I can find because we use them every day, and sometimes multiple times a day. They have pretty much replaced toothpicks. My husband has one on his mouth or on him at all times just because he likes them. They are easy to use and don't break as easily as some other brands we've tried. It also got my 9 year old into a routine of flossing at least once a day, if not more. All-in-all, this is a great product and I would recommend it.