2 Pack of L'oreal Super Blendable Blush Project Runway Edition,625 Audicious Amazon`s Blush

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'oreal Super Blendable Blush Project Runway Edition see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "this beautiful and amazing blush is from l'oreal it has a beautiful color in peach perfect for spring and summer it is easy to blend and to wear for everyday" in 2 reviews
Hailey C.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have always been a fan of this brand in general, but this blush is absolutely beautiful for my skin. It has a darker more natural color so its great for the fall and winter months. Plus it is on the cheaper side which makes it that much better!
connie P.
Logan, OH
I really love the way this blends in my skin.I really don't wear make-up.But this covers blemishs and acne up really well.not so visible to show sooo bad.I don't like blemishs or acne showing.so i use this awesome product to cover it all up.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
I have naturally pale complexion and this product from L'oreal helped me get through the palest of my days. Just a little of this on my cheeks and I look so fresh, this and my lipgloss and my eyebrow and it's all perfect. No matter how stressed I am at work, this blush on makes it look like everything is just so easy. :)
Soyla A.
Was a lot creamier then expected. you need to apply it with your fingers not a brush. The color was also a lot brighter then I expected. I am very pale I expected it to show up as a light rose on my cheeks but was far more pigmented. I think it may be better on someone with a slightly darker complexion.
Jackeline G.
True Match Blush flawlessly complements your skin’s tone and texture. Coordinates perfectly with True Match Makeup, Powder, and Concealer. True-to-life shades precisely match your skin tone and undertone, leaving you with the most natural flush of color imaginable.
India l.
Super light weight and blendabke, it is travel friendly and cost efficient. I love the color and how it matches any look I do. I used it as eyeshadow as well and a bit on my lips roped off with a gloss and it looked amazing. I love this product!
Maria G.
This was the first time I purchased this product an I liked the way it made my skin looked it's a nice color that's also build able an I like the way it goes with my skin color !
Allyson B.
This blush, like the package says, is very blend-able. It might be too blend-able simply because it really blended into my skin and made it look like I wasn’t even wearing blush. What’s the point of putting blush on if you can’t even see it.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Bought it for myself last thanksgiving. This blush is wonderful and gives a nice shine and natural look. The pros is it doesnt dry the skin and it lasts all day long without wearing off. I bought this at Sephora and I would highly recommend it. Go try it
Rebecca C.
This blush isn’t too pink. It is just the right tone so that you get the look you are looking for. I think this is best for people on the paper side. It is a very nice finish and I will definitely recommend in the future.