2 pack of Loreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Eye Smoother 0.5oz. uploaded by Kat B.2 pack of Loreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Eye Smoother 0.5oz. uploaded by Liz H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Erases the look of crow's feet, fatigue signs, puffiness. Opti-Blur Technology. Why is Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Eye Smoother Right for Me? Because sometimes we want to instantly diminish the appearance of crow's feet, dark circles, and puffiness... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gloria A.
Centralia, IL
It's Not my favorite. I used for around 3 weeks and noticed little to no difference in my undereye area. Disappointed in this product. The product Also made my skin more sensitive than it normally is.
Denise H.
This product works.when you put it on which is a very little bit goes a long way.it smells refreshing.After a week you can tell a difference .I have recommended this to family and friends.
Sarenna G.
Santa Maria, CA
I really like the way this product works. It definitely gives me smoother skin around my eyes, which is fantastic, because I don't like the lines that show up while in doing my makeup.
Kelci G.
Knoxville, TN
I like this eyeliner because it stays on anf doesn't smudge. It helps me achieve that perfect cat eye every time.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Amy N.
Powhatan
I read all the reviews on this product, good and bad, and decided to try it. One review suggested to put it on OVER your make-up and I think that is the way to go. It is not like spackle like someone said, but it is thick. I didn't warm it first like someone suggested, but its not a bad idea if you are a bit heavy handed. I tried it OVER my makeup and was very happy with the results. Use a light touch, don't rub it in. I put it just where my pores were most obvious and liked the results. I also tried it UNDER my makeup and found my makeup didn't go on well and even pulled up in places. Thank you to the reviewer who suggested using it AFTER putting on makeup. These reviews have really helped me on several occasions and I am grateful that people take the time to write of their experiences.
Amanda W.
I got this product from my local CVS store not too long ago. It came in a nice package and I have used Loreal shampoo before so I figured I would give this a try. I am a full time student, so when I stay up all night working on an essay my eyes are shot the next day. I used this to see if it would help with the bags and darkness. It did, however it did not last all day like I had hoped it would. It is an okay product, but I am definitely going to try something new.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Stephanie H.
Powell
I use a toner and moisturizer first, wait for it to dry maybe 30 seconds, then use just a dab of the Revitalizer all over my face and I can almost SEE the lines and wrinkles and pores smooth out! It completely changes the look and texture of my face. I have bought and tossed several more expensive products that guaranteed an instant fix for fine lines and wrinkles. This product actually does what it says it will. I got a sample included in a magazine and that's where I first tried it or heard of it, and I was so thrilled with the results I immediately ordered it. That's a first for me. Your face will smooth out without looking tight, there is no plasticy feel to your skin after using it, it just disappears, and in my case at least, I look younger and refreshed and no one knows that next morning I will be back to my liney wrinkly self, til I use this again. It is kind of a Cinderella product. Very, very good!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
I am giving 5 stars because this product is more than a primer, or serum. It is first and foremost a spf product that adds one more layer to your sun protection on your most fragile skin. I also love the blurring effects. It visibly reduces both uneven color and fine lines. It is a great product both under foundation and alone on days that you just want to go foundation free. I definitely suggest taking before and after application pictures, you can see the difference.
Hamsa W.
Mansoura
Can I use it to my lips to give me volum ???
Maria f.