2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 381519012495Beautiful, natural color. Active Ingredients: Permanent Color Creme: Water; C12-15 Pareth-3; Cocamide MEA; Oleth-10; Dilinoleic Acid; Linoleamidopropyl Dimethylamine Dimer Dilinoleate; Steareth-21; Ammonium Hydroxide;...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea!
Santee, CA
First off I just have to say that even though I love the idea of this I do believe that at nearly the cost of full size kit it just doesn’t cover enough. I will say that I give it five stars because I have been in a pinch and was glad to have it. The dark brown was perfect for my medium to dark brown hair and it was just enough to do my part and around my face which is what I needed at the time.
Baltimore , MD
Good value and product for those hard to color grays it's not easy trying to get a even shade because gray doesn't cover well but the product makes it almost work it lasts me a few weeks before having to retouch
Studio City, CA
I like how simple it is and have used it for a couple of years. As I have more areas to cover, this package was not enough. The price is about $2 cheaper than the full hair colors but you get so less amount. I switched to full hair color as it comes more to cover my hair and roots.
Ambridge , PA
A good product if you need to touch up grays and crunched for time. It’s very user friendly and fast. It doesn’t seem to last as long as if I just buy a regular box but works for me for at least a month.
Wampum, PA
I use this product every few weeks since my hair hair is so dark and grows fast. Doesn’t last super long but is super easy and way more affordable than going to the salon every time I need it dyed. My only complaint is there is not enough product. I sometimes use two boxes to get my entire head
Winter Haven, FL
Easy to use and does the job. I am very pleased with the results. I do find myself having to apply every couple of weeks but I guess that's just part of the process. Every now and then I'll find it on sale or find a coupon for it. The shades are suitable for what I need
Fayetteville, NC
I dont use root touch up very often but when i have i find that it covers my roots well and last a good amount of time. It also covers my few gray hairs very well. Its easy to apply. I have never used any other root touch up because i trust Nice and Easy.
liverpool, NY
quick and easy. I can use this in a pinch. between salon visits. it's not the best as it is a "drug store" color. BUT Sometimes, I'mi n a pinch. It does it's job
Pacoima, CA
I use this often in between hair stylists visits. I have a lot of white/grey hair and I use the black color. 100% coverage. Easy to use. Just not enough product.
Alpharetta, GA
Nice ‘N East East Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown is of course another favorite of mine by Nice ‘N Easy! It’s always matches my hair to just the right color. Never leaves my hair or scalp feeling dry . I love the little tray and brush that comes with this kit. It’s just the right amount. Quick and easy in between coloring. Great price. Easy to find. 😍