MakeupNail CareNail PolishesNYC New York Color

by NYC New York Color

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 074170150964Great color! Resist chipping, peeling and boredom. New York color long-wearing nail enamel delivers beautiful color with its long-wearing formula. New York color long-wearing nail enamel lets you glamorize your nails...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel, Purple Pizzazz Frost [133], 3 pack!
Amber S.
Findlay, OH
This is one of my favorite nail polishes there is. It is one of my regular shades. I use it at least once every other month. It lasts at least a week, 2 weeks if I'm not working. The shade itself is very vibrant, a deep purple. I would absolutely recommend to anyone who loves the purple shades.

Looking for your answer?