BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Natureâs Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails formula, youâll look good and feel great! It contains just the right balance of nutrients to help support lustrous hair, strong nails and vibrant skin. This innovative formula provides you with the... see more...

Tina B.
Brooklyn, NY
While using this product I didn't see much of a length difference but I did see a difference in my hairs texture . Which was still a plus for me 🤗 but what may not work for me may work for you so give it a try.
Victoria P.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great overall supplement for your skin, hair and nails to take daily. Definitely a good value and affordable. They also have a gummy version of it. It as definitely helped my hair grow and nails become stronger, my skin does look better. I definitely recommend this supplement.
Ashley R.
Spokane, WA
These are fine. I mean they taste alright but I feel
Like there is no difference when I take them and when I don’t. I got them because they were affordable and hoped they’d work to grow out my hair and nails when I cut them. I didn’t notice any difference.
Andrea B.
Amazing biotin vitamin that I’ve enjoyed taking. I have trouble growing my hair out and I don’t typically see results when taking biotin or multivitamins but this is my go to when I try to add length.
Potoula A.
Hicksville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I have the gummies and they taste great! Plus I’ve been taking them for about 4 months and I’m seeing results! I recommend them for sure to everyone! I’m seeing a difference in my hair, skin and nails!!
melissa G.
So far it has been helping but I do need to take it a little more consistently. Important to drink lots of water with this. Its just a little annoying that you have to take 3 a day
Holly Z.
I love these, it seems to make a really good difference in my hair and feels much healthier and it’s a really good price too!
Eden H.
The pills were kind of large and chalky leaving a bad after taste in my mouth. I ended up buying the gummies instead.
Melissa D.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Favorite trusted brand when I purchase Hair, Skin, and Nails vitamins. With a 3 month usage, I can see a difference.
natasha H.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Shiny nails glowing skin and luscious hair the price is right and the results never fail just drink a lot of water