GroceryPantryCooking & Baking Ingredientsnanny
(2 Pack) - - Goat Milk Nutrition | 400g | 2 PACK BUNDLE

(2 Pack) - Nanny - Nanny Goat Milk Nutrition | 400g | 2 PACK BUNDLE

by nanny

Nanny-Nanny Goat Milk Nutrition (400g) Nutritionally, goat milk has certain physical properties, in relation to its curd formation and fat characteristics, which suggest that it can be more easily digested and is gentler on the digestive system. -Unique protein profile resulting in smaller, softer curds for easy digestion. -Goat milk base from pasture-fed New Zealand goats raised without stimulants and hormones. -Fortified with the essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients needed for health and growth. -Free of added sucrose and glucose syrups. -Delicious tasting and may be used in cooked dishes.

2 Pack Bundle Saving You Money; Great Deals & Offers On Nanny - Nanny Goat Milk Nutrition - 400g . FREE Delivery On ALL Items.; Nanny Goat Milk Nutrition; Fantastic quality product from a great brand

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (2 Pack) - Nanny - Nanny Goat Milk Nutrition | 400g | 2 PACK BUNDLE!
Tatyana S.
Brunswick, OH
This is by far my favorite formula to use. I have the peace of mind knowing that everything in here is natural. I’ve been turned away from formulas just because of the smell of them but not with this one. My baby doesn’t get gas from it and I’ve noticed she enjoys it more than enfamil or similac. The downside is that it is a bit pricier but I think for the quality, it’s worth it.

Looking for your answer?