BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsMidway Importing
2 Pack Moco de Gorila Punk Gorilla Snot Gel 119 Oz Each

2 Pack Moco de Gorila Punk Gorilla Snot Gel 11.9 Oz Each

by Midway Importing

n/a

Love this product! Hate the white flakes it leaves behind! Does anyone know if theres other products like this that dont leave those white flakes in your hair?
Start your review of 2 Pack Moco de Gorila Punk Gorilla Snot Gel 11.9 Oz Each!
Natalia C.
Tampa, FL
LOVEEEE this product!! Love How this product makes my hair look amazing! Works wonders! Very cost friendly. Love how much product you get for the cost!! Highly recommend this to any and everyone!!
Ashley  G.
Williamson, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s great in my frizzy hair. Just a dab goes a long way. Smells nice also. It doesn’t budge.
Grace E.
springfield
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this product for quiet a bit now and i can say that it is really good if you wanna hold your hair down for a long time. it is a really strong gel and i would recommend it if you need to hold down your hair down for a long time.
Cristin B.
bronx
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s great. No amount of product is wasted and it lasts a long time. It’s the only hair gel that works and holds on my hair
Maritza E.
Vallejo, CA
2 Pack Moco de Gorila Punk Gorilla Snot Gel 11.9 Oz Each uploaded by Maritza E.
This product holds my hair very good like my hair won’t move at all if I use this gel I just don’t like how it has alcohol in it because it could damage your hair but other than that I 10 out of 10 recommend and it has a nice smell I would totally buy this again🔥
JustMe S.
Binghamton, NY
2 Pack Moco de Gorila Punk Gorilla Snot Gel 11.9 Oz Each uploaded by JustMe S.
Purchased at: Walmart
You can purchase this at Walmart or any beauty supply store. It is very affordable. Tip:if you use a generous amount you may have flakes, so it's best to follow up with a light oil.
Nora R.
I started using Moco de Gorilla on my son when he started school 4 years ago. It keeps his hair in place all day even on crazy hair days.
Kelley K.
Cleveland, GA
I highly recommend Loco de Gorila Punk Gorilla Snot Hair Gel. My son and husband use this daily to spike or gel their hair. Looks great and lasts all day.
Justice W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This fell is perfect for laying your eyes it keeps them flat and it last all day. There’s no flake this is by far my favorite gel
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
The only gel that my son will use. Hahaa also the only gel that will get the job done and my son has straight short hair (like a marine). I recommend it. The cool this is, if you hair gets messed up while you have dried gel on it, you can wet your hands a little and use them to fix your hair.