2 Pack - Maybelline New York Master Prime by Facestudio, Blur + Smooth [100] 1 oz uploaded by TheReal X.

BY MAYBELLINE

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 041554431957Now Blur Away Your Skin Concerns & Prime Your Way to Perfect Visually Blurs Skin Tone Imperfections & Smoothes Fine Lines Primes Skin for Even Makeup Application Weightless, Water-Based, Non-Oily The How: Our face... see more...

Mariam F.
Purchased at: H-E-B
My skin is dry with open pores but this primer is a bombshell. Yes I know it’s a drug store product but really maybelline is not playing this time, they nailed it with their formula. I paid lots of 💰 to get the best primers and there are really great, but when I tried it out took my breath away. Love this product size and price is great. #1 approved 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Tina M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is like preparing your face with a face filter. It hides the pores and gives me a clear canvas for my makeup. I enjoy that it doesn’t have a scent to it.
Kevin K.
Manassas
Purchased at: Walmart
Great pore filling primer. Has an amazing smooth but sticky finish and give a great finish to makeup for a really great price!
Brittney n.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
Works wonders!!!! It creates a smooth surface for me to apply my CC cream!! Helps blur any uneven skin tones
Dalisa C.
Deltona, FL
Excellent drugstore primer. It's really not expensive but works amazing. I highly recommended
Arika S.
This product was a good-ish primer. It just didn't do anything spectacular for me. Also for being a drugstore primer and for what it did for me it was kind of spendy. It didn't do much for my skin blurring wise and I would not purchase it again.
Ariel🌼 B.
Allen Park
This primer feels a little thick when applied, but once it dries down it does not feel thick on the face. From what I noticed it keeps my makeup one all day and does not cause my makeup to look cakey. Overall it is a good drugstore foundation that I would recommend to a friend that is looking for something cheap to try out that simply blurs pores and gives you a nice finish.
Victoria D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this primer so much. It’s my go to everyday primer. It has the texture of a moisturizer so it feels very hydrating, and it really does blur and smooth like it claims. I even like wearing this on no makeup days because it makes my skin look so good. It makes my makeup last ALL day without fading or budging. I love this primer plus it’s super affordable and I think it will work well on all skin types
kristin c.
Moundsville, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this primer. Even if you wear it alone you can see a huge difference, its like it erases blemishes.
Steph M.
Memphis
Nice packaging and goes on smooth, I loved the price and was satisfied with the product. It lasted a while and I think they have a great product with no real improvement needed.