2 Pack L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara #459 Blackest Black (Pack of 2) uploaded by Elizabeth I.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Our newest addition to the Voluminous family, "L'Oreal Paris introduces Voluminous Million Lashes Excess, which combines bold volume with clean definition for an excessively dramatic lash look. Our legendary Millionizer brush is bigger than ever to... see more...

Elizabeth I.
miami
Purchased at: CVS
If I could give 6 starts to this mascara or more, I would because it’s amaziinng!!! My eyelashes looks hugeee and beautiful! It’s great!! It’s a must to get this one! You would never regret!
Anne K.
Denmark
It's okay in formula but I hate the spiky big brush which hurts me. So it is only average to me. And it doesn't hold up when my eyes get watery.

Amazon