BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Paris
2 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Medium [814] 1 oz

2 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Medium [814] 1 oz

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 071249211472Magic Skin Beautifier Flawless bare skin finish4 Beautifying Actions in 1 Primes Perfects Hydrates Corrects Meet the magic all-in-one skin beautifier for a perfect natural finish. This multi-tasking beautifying cream...

L'Oreal Paris Anti-Fatigue (For All Skin Types) does this product work on darker skin types??
How is this product for sensitive skin ?
Start your review of 2 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Medium [814] 1 oz!
Sarah A.
Phoenix, AZ
2 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Medium [814] 1 oz uploaded by Sarah A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE THIS BB CREAM i use this as a foundation or under foundation It gives moisture and a tint that will match your skin tone. You only have to know if you belong to the light, medium or deep type of shape which is easy and go for it. I use medium!! I have been using this for years and no other products can beat it. Dont forget to follow me on IG for more @aldarrajisarah 2 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Medium [814] 1 oz
Ivonn C.
Frisco, TX
2 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Medium [814] 1 oz uploaded by Ivonn C.
Gracias a la pandemia me cuesta maquillarme igual que antes ya que el cubre bocas no permite la misma visibilidad de antes, así que opte por un BB cream y esta me ha parecido muy buena, la puedes construir y te da un acabado súper natural, tiene un buen precio yo ya llevo dos y voy por el tercero así que deberían probarla.
Nicole R.
2 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Medium [814] 1 oz uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I had to try this after trying the the anti-redness and it working so well and it did. I love a natural look and this did that. My face was flawless, looked and felt like I had nothing on it. I would buy this over and over again. Use a brush or just rub it in with clean fingers/hand. 10/10 [product:2-pack-loreal-paris-magic-skin-beautifier-bb-cream-medium-[814]-1-oz]
Labiba R.
NY
2 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Medium [814] 1 oz uploaded by Labiba R.
Purchased at: Amazon
It was an okay product. Light and easy to apply like a moisturizer. However, I didn’t notice any big difference of it reducing my redness. To me I feel it’s a bit overrated. [product:2-pack-loreal-paris-magic-skin-beautifier-bb-cream-medium-[814]-1-oz]
Joselyn Y.
Closter, NJ
2 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Medium [814] 1 oz uploaded by Joselyn Y.
Purchased at: ULTA
Literally it is a magic product that I really love it. I have a sensitive skin so this works so well. I haven't had any kind of allergies or redness to use it. It is easy to use it and you can use everyday. It corrects your skin and it looks like so pretty in whatever skin.
Alexandra H.
2 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Medium [814] 1 oz uploaded by Alexandra H.
I've been looking for a good BB cream for a long time and I was impressed with this one at first. I'm not so sure how I feel about it. It seemed to really match my skin tone but then looked orange other times. I had to really massage this cream into my skin so that it didn't look like a lotion on my face. I really do believe that it helped to blur my pores and seemed to give a mattefying/smooth effect on my face which I loved. It was very light weight and had a light to medium coverage. I was convinced however that it gave me small bumps around my eyebrow area though, so I've been cautious about wearing it ever since. I'd consider it to be a little pricey but still rather affordable.
Jennieve H.
Gilbert, AZ
2 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Medium [814] 1 oz uploaded by Jennieve H.
I’ve been using this product for awhile and I like it. This is what I used when I don’t feel to put some foundation on. I like how the white liquid turns into my skin color and it matches perfectly when I blend it. It looks very natural and gives my face a nice, fresh, youthful glow!
Erika L.
Overland Park, KS
2 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Medium [814] 1 oz uploaded by Erika L.
For those who don’t know, using a BB Cream has so many benefits! It primes, corrects, hydrates and perfects and makes your skin look AMAZING 😍 the pros is this product isn’t expensive and there are no cons! Win win! [product:loreal-paris-magic-skin-beautifier-bb-cream-light-[812]-1-oz-pack-of-2]
Erin S.
Dallas, TX
Looks great on the skin but every time I used it I ended up with breakouts. Might work well if you don’t have acne prone skin.
Karen P.
2 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Medium [814] 1 oz uploaded by Karen P.
This is a very lightweight formula that is great for everyday wear. I love that it evens out my skin tone without looking or feeling heavy. I have use this for several years and will continue to do so. I use it more often than my foundation! It goes on white but then immediately transforms to the chosen skin tone. Great product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shaniya P.
Saint Paul , MN
il y a 10 mois
Melissa D. il y a un mois
That's a great question. Don't know. I have olive skin tone and a little darker should I stay in the sun and it has worked for me. You can't even tell you put anything on other than the smooth blended finsh it provides. This has been my go to for well over a year.