2 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro Sweep & Lock Loose Setting Powder, Translucent 0.28 oz

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 071249349038Product description Discover our pro-inspired translucent loose setting powder that locks in makeup and controls shine all day. The micro-fine formula blurs lines and pores for a smooth finish. Translucent powder... see more...

Sarah F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not like this product at all. There is a bit of a strong, weird scent. It also left a white cast under my eyes after baking. I would not recommend.
sc k.
it wasn’t the best, but it did make my face not look naked at all which i guess is always a good thing. wouldn’t particularly recommend
Show S.
Love translucent powders so much and this one is a must have ❤️❤️❤️ It keeps all my makeup in tact and locks it in. Good price range too!
Vanhya Q.
av.los proceres santa rosa callao mz c lote 7 comite12 tercera zona
este polvo traslucido me gusta mucho deja un toque de un maquillaje super profesional mi piel es facil de irritarse por lo cual este producto me lo puedo aplicar sin ningun inconveniente